Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

A Wizards Crystal Ball speaks!

I want to get this on record now, so you know who can ''''trawl'' it back later! [:|]

I have looked into my crystal balls, and passed through the mists of time to May next year,  and all I saw was much wailing of our supporters as the club is relegated to League Two.

As predicted, the sacking of Gunn came far too late to stop this event happening.

How do I do it for the money?

I think you could be right, Wiz. Do you also foresee an elderly lady and her chain-smoking husband, being driven out of town by a crazed pitchfork wielding mob?

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]I think you could be right, Wiz. Do you also foresee an elderly lady and her chain-smoking husband, being driven out of town by a crazed pitchfork wielding mob?[/quote]

Hmm? not sure Pablo, but I did see City fans fighting with each other in the street.[:(]

You and your bloody balls.Nae mind just make sure your down for tea in half hour will you.  On topic though, I made a potion earlier and I can clarify that Mr. Wizard is correct.  Your flipping football team will be playing in League 2 next year, hopefully then he''ll spend less time on here and more time playing scrabble with me!

[quote user="First Witch"]You and your bloody balls.Nae mind just make sure your down for tea in half hour will you.  On topic though, I made a potion earlier and I can clarify that Mr. Wizard is correct.  Your flipping football team will be playing in League 2 next year, hopefully then he''ll spend less time on here and more time playing scrabble with me![/quote]...But surely, if we are entertaining the likes of Aldershot, Macclesfield and Accrington Stanley, your good man will have even more to complain about !

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="First Witch"]You and your bloody balls.

Nae mind just make sure your down for tea in half hour will you. 

On topic though, I made a potion earlier and I can clarify that Mr. Wizard is correct.  Your flipping football team will be playing in League 2 next year, hopefully then he''ll spend less time on here and more time playing scrabble with me!
[/quote]

...But surely, if we are entertaining the likes of Aldershot, Macclesfield and Accrington Stanley, your good man will have even more to complain about !
[/quote]

I know not this gifted strumpet, and a pox be upon her and her kind............scrubbers!...........the lot of them![;)]

On topic though, I made a potion earlier and I can clarify that Mr. Wizard is correct.  Your flipping football team will be playing in League 2 next year, hopefully then he''ll spend less time on here and more time playing scrabble with me!
[/quote]

...But surely, if we are entertaining the likes of Aldershot, Macclesfield and Accrington Stanley, your good man will have even more to complain about !
[/quote]

I''ve got this idea - What about football scrabble?

Accrington Stanley would be worth thousands [Y]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="First Witch"]You and your bloody balls.Nae mind just make sure your down for tea in half hour will you.  On topic though, I made a potion earlier and I can clarify that Mr. Wizard is correct.  Your flipping football team will be playing in League 2 next year, hopefully then he''ll spend less time on here and more time playing scrabble with me![/quote]...But surely, if we are entertaining the likes of Aldershot, Macclesfield and Accrington Stanley, your good man will have even more to complain about ![/quote]

[/quote]Only if you could run it down the side of another word, it''s mostly vowels - the only letter scores worth having are the G and the Y really...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Only if you could run it down the side of another word, it''s mostly vowels - the only letter scores worth having are the G and the Y really...
[/quote]

...but you''re bound to land on a triple word score (if not a double as well).

[quote user="lappinitup"]What has Scrabble got to do with to do with Lowestoft trawlers? [:^)][/quote]

Please Sir Wiz started it.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

I want to get this on record now, so you know who can ''''trawl'' it back later! [:|]

I have looked into my crystal balls, and passed through the mists of time to May next year,  and all I saw was much wailing of our supporters as the club is relegated to League Two.

As predicted, the sacking of Gunn came far too late to stop this event happening.

How do I do it for the money?

[/quote]

As a small bird I have looked into my vent (in the absence of balls) and seen horrors which will make our current plight seem like a tea party...

Smith however will enjoy parading herself before those "little clubs" who have as yet not enjoyed her "celebrity star".....and then "job done" will seek administration.

You mark my words.....

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Hey, chill Whizzer.  I don''t have any problem with your Walter Mitty style soothsaying or prophecying... it''s all good fun, if slightly delusional.   My problem with you is that I can''t stand hypocrites.  Stick to the fluffy stuff like this and it will all be fine.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, Polish teams are worth loads.....Gornik Zabrze etc etc

Hey Wiz, shouldn''t your missus be out sexing toads or stirring her cauldron or something.....get her off your keyboard, she''s beginning to sound like a drunken cook of ill repute!

[quote user="Lord Horn"]Hey Wiz, shouldn''t your missus be out sexing toads or stirring her cauldron or something.....get her off your keyboard, she''s beginning to sound like a drunken cook of ill repute![/quote]

Mrs Wiz is a mortal who likes gardening Lord H, and she is a superb cook too........not for her the way of the broomstick!

[quote user="Disturbed"]

My ball says we get to play off final and beat Leeds 3-2 after extra time.

[/quote]

Then you are a false prophet with defective balls![;)]

Just think, if all those hexes and the sacrifices of various Lowestoft virgins (a feat in itself) had come to fruition you''d still be up.

Colchester tried it in our second season but chose the Greenstead Estate in their hunt for virgins and according to Sky Sports went down as low as 13 years old without locating any.

The rest is history.

[;)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Just think, if all those hexes and the sacrifices of various Lowestoft virgins (a feat in itself) had come to fruition you''d still be up.

Colchester tried it in our second season but chose the Greenstead Estate in their hunt for virgins and according to Sky Sports went down as low as 13 years old without locating any.

The rest is history.

[;)]

[/quote]

Thats virgin on the ridiculus Cam![;)]

My balls say - Christ on a blue bike, is this what supporting our club has come to! This whole thread is just embarrassing in so many ways.

[quote user="Muddy funster"]My balls say - Christ on a blue bike, is this what supporting our club has come to! This whole thread is just embarrassing in so many ways.[/quote]You seem to embarrass rather easily for a league 1 supporter.  Think Wycombe Wanderers...

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

The rest is history.

[;)]

[/quote]Ahhh, the Greenstead estate. That takes me back (kicking and screaming).

Why does what league my team is in, correspond to how embarrassed I should or should not be by grown men talking about hexes and virgins?

Please explain.

[quote user="Muddy funster"]

Why does what league my team is in, correspond to how embarrassed I should or should not be by grown men talking about hexes and virgins?

Please explain.

[/quote]

Isn''t it better than being at each others throats on here?[:|]

Actually Wiz, that''s the first thing you''ve ever said that I agree with - I retract my ill-tempered posting henceforth.

I hope we can agree more in the future, it was quite a novelty!