Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Good To See Gunn Always Looks on the Positive side!!

What is it with this man. i never hear a positive word come out, a little bit of optomisism wouldnt go a miss! Even if he doesnt mean it!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]What is it with this man. i never hear a positive word come out, a little bit of optomisism wouldnt go a miss! Even if he doesnt mean it![/quote]

Good point!  The problem is, he has gone through this gradual decline with the rest of us; in fact he''s played a pretty big part in it! 

Therefore, he feels like we do, with little hope for the future.  If we had appointed a new man (the right man hopefully this time!)  He would have come in full of new ideas and started afresh with an attitude of being able to turn things around.  It wouldn''t have affected him what had gone on in the club before.  This in turn would have given us hope for the future. You could argue that the appointment may not work out, but all management appointments are a risk.  However, some are riskier than others and you give yourself a greater chance of success with someone proven to get the best out of players.

He is truly too deeply rooted in the workings club to be able to take an objective view about how we move forward successfully.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]What is it with this man. i never hear a positive word come out, a little bit of optomisism wouldnt go a miss! Even if he doesnt mean it![/quote]

He''s Delia Smith''s ultimate glove puppet put in place to continue the family line. Smith sings...he dances.

From corporate arse lick to club manager in one swift move. It couldn''t have happened anywhere else.

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

He''s Delia Smith''s ultimate glove puppet put in place to continue the family line. Smith sings...he dances.

From corporate arse lick to club manager in one swift move. It couldn''t have happened anywhere else.

[/quote]

Like a pick a mix at yarmouth sea front, never quite know what ya getting!

[quote user="sig"]

Good point!  The problem is, he has gone through this gradual decline with the rest of us; in fact he''s played a pretty big part in it! 

Therefore, he feels like we do, with little hope for the future.  If we had appointed a new man (the right man hopefully this time!)  He would have come in full of new ideas and started afresh with an attitude of being able to turn things around.  It wouldn''t have affected him what had gone on in the club before.  This in turn would have given us hope for the future. You could argue that the appointment may not work out, but all management appointments are a risk.  However, some are riskier than others and you give yourself a greater chance of success with someone proven to get the best out of players.

He is truly too deeply rooted in the workings club to be able to take an objective view about how we move forward successfully.

[/quote]

Yeah i think your right! we live in hope!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or who''s already dribbled on it......[:)]

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or who''s already dribbled on it......[:)]

[/quote]

The dribblers never get that far, they run out of puff!