Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bump

Re: Long and thin goes right in

The point is..Someone has a yellow and green, penis shaped balloon and they''re putting it in their mouth.

[quote user="stress makes Gunns vitiligo worse"][quote user="Larry David"]Your username is disgusting.[/quote]So are eco-activists[/quote]I don''t follow?[quote user="CaptnCanary"]Maybe he''s trying to show how the rest of the fans feel.

[/quote]That we''ve been dicked on? Sounds about right...

Larry David & his ex wife are eco activists,  his wife produced that amazing propaganda film ''Inconvenient Truth'' starring Al Gore the big fat bore.  Al Gore is now predicted to be the first ''Green Billionaire''.I find well heeled eco activists as equally as disgusting, as Larry David himself finds, stress is medically proven to make vitiligo worse.

Hmmm...Evil Monkey....sounds familiar! Good bit of the old Lonesome Crowded West you''ve got there....nice.Yeah, i think the point that Larry David was trying to make was that he didn''t follow the whole "eco-activists" comment. You know, why is being an eco-activist disgusting?? More to the point, how the hell can you relate a retort about eco-activists to a comment about a user name being disgusting?? Which it is, by the way.I wish Larry David was a Norwich fan. I''m sure he''s made a hell of a lot of money. Him and Stephen Fry on board would be a comedy masterclass to rival that of the football this season!!

Ah, whoops, didn''t read the above post before I wrote my last comment!! Ok, I agree with an Inconvenient Truth being a total crock of poo. I''m happy that she is his "ex-wife"

I agree with Larry David''s post. Your username is tasteless and grossly offensive.  

While I agree it''s not the most tasteful name going, why is everyone starting to get all ''uppity'' about it now? He''s had it for ages..........[^o)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]While I agree it''s not the most tasteful name going, why is everyone starting to get all ''uppity'' about it now? He''s had it for ages..........[^o)]
[/quote]

To be honest, I''ve literally only just noticed it, I saw Larry David''s post earlier in this thread. So, I''ve said my piece, that''s it.

[quote user="Larry David"]Your username is disgusting.[/quote]

Its probably true though, it has certainly exhasabated the condition.

How is that username disgusting or offensive? Read it again. Surely it is just a statement of fact? It makes so reference toward being a positive or a negative comment. People seem to just read it and assume he is taking the mickey. If you find it offensive the problem is on YOU - not the guy who wrote it.

[quote user="Larry David"]Your username is disgusting.[/quote]Larry David fancy having two christian names, disgusting