Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

I see threads on here that lament the players we're linked with....

Does this mean that every single player we''re going to sign ( i have no doubt all of them will be of league 1/2 standard) is going to be slaughtered for not being the quality we ''need and should be signing ''?We are in LEAGUE 1 ffs- the sooner we realise that we are going to be signing lower league players the better

[quote user="CT "]Does this mean that every single player we''re going to sign ( i have no doubt all of them will be of league 1/2 standard) is going to be slaughtered for not being the quality we ''need and should be signing ''?

We are in LEAGUE 1 ffs- the sooner we realise that we are going to be signing lower league players the better
[/quote]

I havent seen much of that to be honest, I''ve seen more people slating the players that we already have..... Who are already players of league 1 or 2 standard.... Until we actually sign somebody, we all have no idea what kind of players we will be signing. Huckerby would be a good start and Im sure a majority would be happy enough with him.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Forgive me for not wanting the likes of Tore Andro Flo[/quote]Get used to it. I dont want him anymore than you do- but he''s league 1 standard and so are we.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Mr. Bump"]Forgive me for not wanting the likes of Tore Andro Flo
[/quote]

Get used to it. I dont want him anymore than you do- but he''s league 1 standard and so are we.
[/quote]

No way, Tore Andre Flo is way below what we should be looking at.

4 goals in 23 for Leeds, 0 goals in 12 goals for MK Dons. We may as well go and sign Ryan Jarvis back.

I think you have set your sites a little too low mate, hes pants. Im sure Jamie Cureton could manage 4 goals in 35 in League One, so please justify why on earth we would need that has been on the Carrow Road pitch?

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]If we sign anybody that anyone has ever heard of before i will be shocked , the one exception might be if we swap our best player for the ex binner.
[/quote]

That may well be a good thing, look at the last lot of wasters we signed on reputation. Cody McDonald looks like the best bit of business this club has made since we signed Clingan on a free...... I cant say that I had heard of Clingan before we signed him either.

The biggest name we signed last season was probably Antoine Sibierski who did nothing but prove the theory that white men cant jump.

[quote user="CT "]Does this mean that every single player we''re going to sign ( i have no doubt all of them will be of league 1/2 standard) is going to be slaughtered for not being the quality we ''need and should be signing ''?

We are in LEAGUE 1 ffs- the sooner we realise that we are going to be signing lower league players the better
[/quote]

Pete!!!! PETE!!!!  CT is swearing. Ban him Pete!! Go on Pete ban him.[:P]