Sign in to follow this  
Joey Deacan

Ask Branson anything on his blog

Done. Hi Richard, I have studied Business Studies to the highest level in the UK and have a great respect for you and the fantastic brand that you have created. I love the culture and modern persona associated with the Virgin brand. However, I notice you don''t touch on professional football too much. Do you fancy investing in Norwich City Football Club!? We have a very strong and large supporter base due to our geographical position and pose a fantastic opportunity to couple the sports advertising that is already on view in motor racing at Brawn GP with further advertising in Football - call it intergrating your marketing communications I guess!....2+2 = 5 and all that!?Though my post comes somewhat tongue in cheek, a part of me is absolutely screaming out for somebody like you to invest and run our football club as the current owners, though they mean well, evidently don''t know how to run a business. I hope your future endeavours continue to flourish in the same way as your brand.Yours,A Trialist

[quote user="GinjaCanary"]Could be worth a punt, after all Virgin Money is based in Norwich[/quote]So is Virgin Wines. :-)

You dont relpy on twitter, its just loads of people shouting about themselves in 140 characters, utter nonsense.  All you can do is reply and start it with @username so they know who its aimed at, if they see it amongst the 1000''s of pieces of nonsense that get posted![quote user="kennyfoggo"]How do you reply on twitter. never been on there before.  I just registered and am lost [:$][/quote]