Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

The sob story starts.....

reading between the lines of Gunnys statement today about Shacks and Lee is just another way of telling us that we are bollocksed and we gorn to struggle.I am really not looking forward to nxt season, are you?

[quote user="crowey66"]reading between the lines of Gunnys statement today about Shacks and Lee is just another way of telling us that we are bollocksed and we gorn to struggle.I am really not looking forward to nxt season, are you?[/quote]

Agreed 66, its so transparent, its a plea for waiving your rebate bye bye..........don''t fall for it.

Same old same old.....

If Smith had buggered off it could have been fun. As it is it will be an "us against them" struggle as Smith and her allies line up to "show the ungrateful supporters" that she was right all along........

How sad that NCFC has simply become a pawn in the hands of the likes of them.......

theres no point in him coming out with exuses now, he knew the terms o the job, he knew what he was  facing.................deal with it Gunn or move over for someone who can succeed on a shoe string

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="crowey66"]reading between the lines of Gunnys statement today about Shacks and Lee is just another way of telling us that we are bollocksed and we gorn to struggle.I am really not looking forward to nxt season, are you?[/quote]

Agreed 66, its so transparent, its a plea for waiving your rebate bye bye..........don''t fall for it.

[/quote]Some already have I fear. Also Black Hole will be the place that any refunds will go down if past experience is anything to go by.

Agreed. I don''t want to hear ANY excuses from Gunn.

We knew the job. He bloody wanted it. Now f***ing get on with building a decent team with the League One resources he helped create.

Just get on with it Gunn.

Absolutely agree... [Y]

The weak message sent out to them by NCISA yesterday was never going to be enough to make them sit up and take notice.

NCISA through their lack of action are now becoming just as big a joke as Delia Smith herself throughout Norfolk.

When the fans were looking for some strong leadership the best they could come up with was hold on to your rebates but lets all get behind Gunny (even though we don''t agree with it).

Have those on the NCISA committee not learnt anything by where sticking together and not challenging the status quo has got them and the club so far?

[quote user="Big Dog "]

We knew the job. He bloody wanted it. Now f***ing get on with building a decent team with the League One resources he helped create.

[/quote]

Just shows he hasn''t got a clue and he hasn''t got a chance of moving this club forward!!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Big Dog "]

[/quote]

Just shows he hasn''t got a clue and he hasn''t got a chance of moving this club forward!!!

[/quote]

He is a disaster.

Expect Delia to say at the end of next season (having finished lower mid table) that Gunn did all he could with the resources available and that - shock horror - a billionaire Norwich fan doesn''t exist so there''s still no investment.

Get used to consolidating as a third tier club for many years to come.

merely reconfirms the battered trout''s utter contempt for the fans. Mind you if they still chant her name after getting stuffed by Town is it any wonder?

Gate receipts, merchandising, TV cash and what ever the board contribute, is our income, we cannot and will not pay championship wages in division 1 / (3)

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Gate receipts, merchandising, TV cash and what ever the board contribute, is our income, we cannot and will not pay championship wages in division 1 / (3)[/quote]

You mean a BIG FAT NOTHING there then??? [:|]

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]

Expect Delia to say at the end of next season (having finished lower mid table) that Gunn did all he could with the resources available and that - shock horror - a billionaire Norwich fan doesn''t exist so there''s still no investment.

Get used to consolidating as a third tier club for many years to come.

[/quote]i totally agree BC...unless we get investment we are totally boolaxed....very sad indeed[:''(]

I wasn''t expecting either Shacks or Lee to sign for us in League 1 so thats no surprise. Shacks won''t want to drop a league and although Lee is prepared to stick with us we can''t afford his wages unless he''s prepared to take a massive cut. ( Believe he was on £10k pw when he left Ipswich so won''t be on less at Palace and guessing our salary cap in League 1 wont be more than £5k ??)

Glad Im not the only one who is sick of this slow strangulation of our club and fed up with sob stories at least we''ll have a new manager before Xmas when we''re in the bottom half of the league

We''ve had to bring in alot of new players/ squad needs to gel/ new players need to settle in area with their families/ not up to match fitness yet/ youngsters learning pace of game etc etc etc