Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

IS THERE ANY HOPE ?

Looks like we are not going to sign Alan Lee/or any other so called big named players(NO MONEY) ?.Excuse yet again surley B.Gunn surley dont expect us to go straight back up with the youngsters we are going to use.What hope do we have of getting HUCKS back unless he playes for £500.00 a week.There  is no hope. yet again another season of failure/and more failure.I have supported this club since 1960 this is the lowest of lowest we can get[:D]

[quote user="Hucks6"]Looks like we are not going to sign Alan Lee/or any other so called big named players(NO MONEY) ?.Excuse yet again surley B.Gunn surley dont expect us to go straight back up with the youngsters we are going to use.What hope do we have of getting HUCKS back unless he playes for £500.00 a week.There  is no hope. yet again another season of failure/and more failure.I have supported this club since 1960 this is the lowest of lowest we can get[:D][/quote]they obviously didnt have education back then for you.

[quote user="Hucks6"]Looks like we are not going to sign Alan Lee/or any other so called big named players(NO MONEY) ?.Excuse yet again surley B.Gunn surley dont expect us to go straight back up with the youngsters we are going to use.What hope do we have of getting HUCKS back unless he playes for £500.00 a week.There  is no hope. yet again another season of failure/and more failure.I have supported this club since 1960 this is the lowest of lowest we can get[:D][/quote]There is no hope. All is lost. May as well just die. Its the end of the world. Finish school.

[quote user="Hucks6"]Looks like we are not going to sign Alan Lee/or any other so called big named players(NO MONEY) ?.Excuse yet again surley B.Gunn surley dont expect us to go straight back up with the youngsters we are going to use.What hope do we have of getting HUCKS back unless he playes for £500.00 a week.There  is no hope. yet again another season of failure/and more failure.I have supported this club since 1960 this is the lowest of lowest we can get[:D]
[/quote]

Think our players budget was £8.5 last year and the average players wage was £5k - £6k, this year the budget will be half that and I suspect players coming in will be on a lot less than £6k. Did you really expect Alan lee to drop from £10k to say £3k??

As for Hucks he has practically said that its a long shot expecting him to play again at 34, with less pace and a dodgy hip so don''t pin your hopes on him.

It''s depressing to think that our clubs is in it''s worst state for over 50 years, and as of yet there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel, meanwhile Ipswich look likely to force their biggest push for promotion in years.