Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

boyd is not the january hero!!

If he''s good then great-let''s have him. But he will not be the short term answer in Jan. With no Prem experience he is not what we are looking for! I hope there are other irons in the fire as well.....

I doubt we can expect him to make the big step up to the prem, it has been hard for seasoned fizzy league players to do.

Why buy, when we can possibly loan an experienced striker and midfielder.....

I agree i think that worthy should make good use of the extra loan option, especially if the board aren''t prepared to provide him with the sufficient funds to bring in a decent striker, such as Harewood. why not get someone like Malcolm Christie on loan till end of season? hi i''m new by the way this is my 1st post.

I don''t think they will sell him anyway they probably will need him.

As he''s under 25 they will get a fee for him whenever he leaves so £100K unlikely to tempt them don''t you think ?

If new people are making posts then i''ll jump in as well.

I haven''t seen anything of this Boyd and i must admit i''m holding out for someone like Ashton, but Stead has performed for blackburn when theyve created chances for him so maybe Boyd could do a similar task for Norwich.  Would be a slight gamble though but what are the other options apart from a gamble for less then 2M. 

I think leons movement at the moment though is decent and he deserves a run in the 1st team. Lets hope he knocks a few in!