Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Cureton & Pattison.

Whats peoples opinion on these two, obviously not big favourites of Gunn, probably 2 of the higher earners at the club, do we expect them to stay or not ?

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]

Whats peoples opinion on these two, obviously not big favourites of Gunn, probably 2 of the higher earners at the club, do we expect them to stay or not ?

[/quote]I expect Cureton will stay because he bleeds Yellow and Green, and Pattison will go because he sweats Whyte & Mackay.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I hope patty stays. Big mistake by gunn dropping him. Always up for the fight and starting to find his scoring boots.

Better than the invisible Russell![/quote]DefoClingan and Pattison would have been a much more productive midfield. Pattison contributes more in the final third than Russell, gets in the box more. Plus he scored 3 in 26, compared to Russells 4 in 41.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]

[/quote]

I expect Cureton will stay because he bleeds Yellow and Green, and Pattison will go because he sweats Whyte & Mackay.

[/quote]

haha brilliant! best post in a while [:D]

[quote user="Barclayman your Carrow Road SuperHero"][quote user="can u sit down please"]I hope patty stays. Big mistake by gunn dropping him. Always up for the fight and starting to find his scoring boots. Better than the invisible Russell![/quote]

Defo

Clingan and Pattison would have been a much more productive midfield. Pattison contributes more in the final third than Russell, gets in the box more. Plus he scored 3 in 26, compared to Russells 4 in 41.
[/quote]

Those figures are distorted. Take away Russells 21 Red Cards, and you actually have 4 goals in 20 full games...... a much better record than Pattisons ;-)

anyone is better than the invisible russell he had ashocking season am i the only one to see that?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Trust me, Curo will be mega in League One, it is foretold.

[/quote]

Not without Iwelumo he won''t and we all know where he is..............................

Can we find any mugs to take Crap cureton of our hands? I doubt it so it will be another season of high wages for FA in return. If Pattison is prepared to apologise for his tantrums overRoeder''s removal and knuckles down then I''d keep him otherwise bye bye!! 

Cureton''s lost whatever pace he had in my opinion, and its something which a striker of his type relies to heavily upon to go without.Pattison - could certainly do well in League One, but its unlikely as it appears Gunn is not a fan of a midfielder who can tackle and score with premiership experience who is still young - he''d much rather have ''Darel i-dont-think-i-can-get-the-ball-so-lets-take-him-out-and-hope-the-ref-dont-notice Russel'' in the centre.

[quote user="hogesar"]Cureton''s lost whatever pace he had in my opinion, and its something which a striker of his type relies to heavily upon to go without.

Pattison - could certainly do well in League One, but its unlikely as it appears Gunn is not a fan of a midfielder who can tackle and score with premiership experience who is still young - he''d much rather have ''Darel i-dont-think-i-can-get-the-ball-so-lets-take-him-out-and-hope-the-ref-dont-notice Russel'' in the centre.
[/quote]

It isn''t Gunn who does not like Pattison and Mr R is hoping to be out if his agent can manage it - hence the evasive replies at your open day.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]

[/quote]I expect Cureton will stay because he bleeds Yellow and Green, and Pattison will go because he sweats Whyte & Mackay.[/quote]

cetainly white from what i hear!!!

cureton as we all know works of a big man and along side alan lee or someone of that ilk would score goals, Patty could be a fantastic player if he could get his head right, if gunny is the man motivater that he''s reputed to be he ought to be able to turn the boy round, aint seen much sign of that yet though have we

[quote user="foggo7"]cureton as we all know works of a big man and along side alan lee or someone of that ilk would score goals, Patty could be a fantastic player if he could get his head right, if gunny is the man motivater that he''s reputed to be he ought to be able to turn the boy round, aint seen much sign of that yet though have we[/quote]

Pattison is to involved in the party scene to worry about football!,, hopefully he sorts that out, and yescould be a good player! cueton, would suit playing off lee, worth a go! but i think it''s macdonalds place or the taking!

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="hogesar"]Cureton''s lost whatever pace he had in my opinion, and its something which a striker of his type relies to heavily upon to go without.Pattison - could certainly do well in League One, but its unlikely as it appears Gunn is not a fan of a midfielder who can tackle and score with premiership experience who is still young - he''d much rather have ''Darel i-dont-think-i-can-get-the-ball-so-lets-take-him-out-and-hope-the-ref-dont-notice Russel'' in the centre.[/quote]

It isn''t Gunn who does not like Pattison and Mr R is hoping to be out if his agent can manage it - hence the evasive replies at your open day.

[/quote]Well whoever doesn''t like him is clearly having too much of an input as the personal feud is costing us on the pitch!

[quote user="crafty canary"] If Pattison is prepared to apologise for his tantrums overRoeder''s removal  [/quote]Turns out he was right though...... as was Bell, Fozzy & Russell

From what Gunn was saying about him at the last forum I can''t see Patty staying, as for Jamie can''t see him going anywhere.

Pattinson would do a job in Div 3 but so can 100''s of others at half the price. Cureton is now at his right level - if he''ll take a cut in salary i''d keep him. It''ll be a bruising league and "Super Mac" can''t be expected to play 90 mins every week.

Get rid of Cureton and we have Martin as the only striker on our books.

I''ve never warmed to FMP but, as others have said already, he''s infinitely better than Rusty and Fozzy and can mix it up when he has to

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

I''ve never warmed to FMP but, as others have said already, he''s infinitely better than Rusty and Fozzy and can mix it up when he has to

[/quote]Are you forgetting MacDonald?

I think Pattison has burned his bridges with Gunn and I''d be surprised to see him still here.

Wouldn''t be unhappy to see the back of Cureton.  I think Glenn Roeder for all his faults had that one absolutely right.

[quote user="silver fox"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

[/quote]Are you forgetting MacDonald?[/quote]

Yeah I was actually [:S]

Our midfield thought it was too good for the championship and that attitude,  only turning up for "big" games and expecting to stroll through the rest is why we got relegated - and that applies to pattison, fozzy rusty and clingan. 

Its not about ability,  its about wanting to show and use that ability every week.  Our midfield lacked that mental strength last season.

Without 30 weeks of drive and commitment we dont want them here;   repeat last year attitude and we are doomed,  and I see no reason why russell pattison shoul dbe any better  next year,  if they can be bothered get rid.  They were not.