Sign in to follow this  
jon francis

Question?

Ive not been away yet this season but have applyed to go to charlton. I am a season ticket holder but this is the first time i have applyed this way because in the past it has been phone up and you will get a ticket. The question I wanted to ask was how and when will i find out if I have a ticket? Will the tickets just turn up on my doorstep or will i get confirmation first? Thanks for your help

Jon

Scenario 1: If they turn up, celebrate and jump round your hallway, your going to Charlton

Scenario 2: If they don''t, you have to listen to Radio Norfolk!

I wondered this at the beginning of the season too Jon.  I applied for Man Utd, Newcastle and Spurs.  United and Spurs turned up one day out of the blue prompting scenario 1.  I never heard anything about Newcastle prompting scenario 2 (well I watched it on sky)

Hope that helps

Agree with DDiM on that, my tickets just turned up for the away games I applied for. Also worth keeping an eye on the ticket news section on the official site as about a week or so after the closing date (which is the 22nd October) it will either say "all applications have been successful or tickets will be on general sale from November 1st) which in either case should prompt DDiM''s "scenario 1"