Sign in to follow this  
Michael Bates

Cheer up!!

We aren''t all totally doomed and gloomed yet... We are making the correct decisions with the backroom staff being changed which was evidently needed since our relegation. Yes we can argue it''s too late and should have been done earlier but thats the past. Let''s get behind the team next season and aim for top 6 play-offs spot.. This league is going to be extremely tough i know but we do have quality for league one that will still be at the club.

Rudd- Regarded as a top prospect and could be looked upon to step into number 1 shirt next season. Can''t hurt trying him out although i would agree in getting an experienced keeper who played in league 1 before..

Ostemobor- I for one have felt he has been one of worst players this season, seems to go missing in games and day dreaming. However we signed him on the basis of being a fantastic fullback for crewe in league one and was in team of the year. Here me hoping this is more his level of football and he will come good.

Doherty- Can''t see him leaving personally, good enough for championship so why not in league one??

Stefanovic- Taken a wage cut and we all know he has great leadership and demanding qualities. Played at top level and i really hope we can keep him, could be vital experience in getting us a good finish in the league. The downpoint is obviously his fitness and whether he can stay fitness free. Admittedly a gamble..

Drury- Ever since his ankle injury and being replaced by loanees he hasn''t had the chance to get back to match fitness and prove his worth. Was a quality left back few years ago and there no doubt in my own mind he wil be good enough for league one.

Spillane- Shown he is a good player for future and can handle the physical part of football at Luton. Looking to see more of the lad at Norwich next season and be knocking on door for regular spot. Nice utility player to have as CB RB CM cover...

Smith- Too hard to predict his worth next season with just one appearance but he will for sure get a chance and whether he takes it or not is down to his willingness to work hard pre-season

Lappin- I for one really hope he will sign a new contract. Got great vision and passing ability, could be what we need to link the midfield to strikers.. He will sign a contract if given one.

Russell- Although hasn''t had a great season. He gets himself about and is a decent chapionship player. So drop down in quality and maybe heavier physical prescence. Might make him step up and show his best attributes.

Clinghan- Truly awesome midfielder in my eyes. Premiership bound i should think, if not he will be at a top championship club and might get promoted with them.. My bet is West brom or Middlesborough bound..

Croft- Is leaving Norwich and i couldn''t care less apart from shame not selling him for money and 600k going down the drain. But never rated him whatsoever.

Martin- Had a decent season at Luton, regularly played out of position and still notched in some vital goals.. That was league 2, can he step up for league 1?? We shall see..

Daly- Still has a few seasons in my opinion to get anywhere near first team football.. Can see him becoming a Danny Crow and dropping into the dark in a few years to King Lynn standard.

Mcdonald- Showed glimpses of great talent. I am backing him to shine in League one. Hopefully might be the player who gets us 15-20 goals next season. But he hasnt even shown championship worth so he has alot to prve and learn :) Good luck Cody i say.

Cureton- Yes people will disagree but he has a good goalscoring record in nearly every season he has played regularly. I rekon he could play a big role next season in getting us vital goals.

New signings from League 1 and good prospects from League 2 will hopefully stabilise us into a good squad.

On the ball city!!

I remembered him right at the end and thought ah i cant be bothered to even slate the fatty patty lol... But then realistically he is a League one player and not Championship. Might be worth a punt now?

One question and I hate being a damp squib, but, the club is skint so where is the money coming from for new players?  And bearing in mind we need quite a few decent CCC1 players it will take money, money which we haven''t got as a club.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]One question and I hate being a damp squib, but, the club is skint so where is the money coming from for new players?  And bearing in mind we need quite a few decent CCC1 players it will take money, money which we haven''t got as a club.[/quote]

Shh 49, stop asking tricky questions![;)]

[quote user="Michael Bates"]lol a popular nickname to take the micky 19 so now Mr and not Master :D[/quote]

old ones are the best ones!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]One question and I hate being a damp squib, but, the club is skint so where is the money coming from for new players?  And bearing in mind we need quite a few decent CCC1 players it will take money, money which we haven''t got as a club.[/quote]

Shh 49, stop asking tricky questions![;)]

[/quote]

lol sorry [:$]

Well it''s ok coming up with the ideas, in fact sometimes it can be fun, but the serious side of it is, where will the money come from to buy the players and pay the wages.  We will need at least 6 to 8 players to cover those laons who have buggered off and players gone to other clubs..........seemed like a sensible question but then again I am jetlagged hehehehehe [:)]

Jon Oster? Grant Holt? Andy Bishop? Matt Holland? All players id love to see at norwich. Wages wouldn''t be a problem for both strikers Holt and Bishop. Its just a case of how much the clubs rate them... Grant Holt being the more likely to come here i would think.

The one consoling thing about next season will be seeing some of our youngsters getting on the pitch next year (Martin, Spillaine, Smith, Daley, Omoregie, Dumic, Lathrope, Adeyemi, Stephens, Habergham, Dawkin & Rudd).

Yes, they will make mistakes and we will drop points because of it but a Carrow Road crowd roaring on a batch of teenagers desperate to make names for themselves and proud of the badge that they have been brought up playing for will be better than watching a mob of mercenaries.