Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

my fears for NCFC

1. No money for decent players leading to a crap finish in league 1

2. A poor playing squad in league 1 which will eventually lead to league 2

3. No investment in the next few years leading to NCFC drifting into obscurity...league 2 and god forbid lower

4. If and its a BIG IF and we do sign a diamond we will yet again sell and invest FA back into the squad yet again!!!

please feel free to add to the list.........................

My biggest fear is that things wont get better any time in the near future and this message board will continue to have the same posts written by different people for years to come about how poor we are.

I hope we get better just so I can bare to be on this message board for two minutes before i get pissed off with reading the same old stuff over and over again!!

And before anyone says it no I don''t support the current board!!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]1. No money for decent players leading to a crap finish in league 1

3. No investment in the next few years leading to NCFC drifting into obscurity...league 2 and god forbid lower

4. If and its a BIG IF and we do sign a diamond we will yet again sell and invest FA back into the squad yet again!!!

please feel free to add to the list.........................[/quote]8,000 season tickets cancelled because of the credit crunch.

Another 10,000 fans fall to swine flu.

79 fans refuse to enter Carrow Rd because they aren''t allowed to take cats in.

2,346 fans join NCISA but are promptly banned because they vote for "all home games to be played at St Andrews Hall".

Shall I go on CTID?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]1. No money for decent players leading to a crap finish in league 1

please feel free to add to the list.........................[/quote]8,000 season tickets cancelled because of the credit crunch.

Another 10,000 fans fall to swine flu.

79 fans refuse to enter Carrow Rd because they aren''t allowed to take cats in.

2,346 fans join NCISA but are promptly banned because they vote for "all home games to be played at St Andrews Hall".

Shall I go on CTID?

[/quote]lol..you always make me chuckle   LAPS[Y]