Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

player transfers

We have been link with tom,dick and harry in previous transfer windows.

At least i have known the players we have been linked with.

I have no great knowledge of the lower leagues ,but some of the players we are going to be link with i hope im not the only one saying..."WHO THE FECK IS HE"

We need to be the club going for the so called top players in the lower leagues like  Bishop..Cox ..Lambert....but i fear we will not

So looking forward to this season......NOT [:''(]

OMG IM SO DEPRESSED WITH ALL THINGS FOOTBALL AT THE MINUTE [:(] and im sure im not alone

Being linked with ANYONE right now would be great, considering we need bodies in and part of the squad from day one of pre-season training.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

We have been link with tom,dick and harry in previous transfer windows.

At least i have known the players we have been linked with.

I have no great knowledge of the lower leagues ,but some of the players we are going to be link with i hope im not the only one saying..."WHO THE FECK IS HE"

We need to be the club going for the so called top players in the lower leagues like  Bishop..Cox ..Lambert....but i fear we will not

So looking forward to this season......NOT [:''(]

OMG IM SO DEPRESSED WITH ALL THINGS FOOTBALL AT THE MINUTE [:(] and im sure im not alone

[/quote]the top players usually move to the championship or higher, with some of them moving to clubs like us. If ever there was a time for decent scouting, it''s now.

[quote user="ACE"]Being linked with ANYONE right now would be great, considering we need bodies in and part of the squad from day one of pre-season training.
[/quote]totally agree with that....but we need the right bodies in....im sure Gunny has a list drawn up of players he wants at the club...but i still fear we will be getting players from the E,F ang G list  YET AGAIN...

who had heard of kightly etc when he was at grays? very few... we need to find the players with the potential to be great... we can''t aford the likes of cox etc...

[quote user="The Chirp"]who had heard of kightly etc when he was at grays? very few... we need to find the players with the potential to be great... we can''t aford the likes of cox etc...[/quote]in a sense then, just like a fat man, we have to find our cox!

I''ve said in a previous thread that although Grant burnt NCFC''s fingers with his last foray into Scotland, I think the time is ripe right now. As for getting the ''proven'' players at this level like Lambert, Snodgrass, Beckford, Harris etc, they will cost at least £500k, if not more. Clubs need funds at this level and they''re not all as giving as us.