Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

Spend your Refund on.....

Just an idea, but wouldnt it be nice if we could show our disgust at the management of our football club whilst not reducing our investment into Norfolk football?

We could all purchase a Kings Lynn membership card and first team shirt in order to help them out of their extreme difficulties and help them to work towards getting their stadium up to scratch.

They have only sold 175 season tickets due to uncertainty about what division they will be playing in, but are a team that are victims of their own success and AMBITION, investing in their playing squads at the expense of their stadium and off field activities. On the contrary, we are victims of underinvestment in our playing squad despite having Premiership facilities.

Just an idea of course, but could be a big statement - whilst also productive - if Kings Lynn were to sell a record number of memberships and shirts in Norfolk at a time when City support is waivering.....

Thoughts?

[quote user="Larry David"]Or you could spend it on something useful.
[/quote]

Yes of course you could, but there are many fans that are only taking the refund as a matter of principle, and what better way to support that principle than to remind the board that they do not necessarily hold a monopoly in Norfolk football.

As for useful, the Kings Lynn shirts could then be donated to youth teams in Africa and the membership cards could be posted to Delia Smith at Carrow Road. Both very valid ways of spending money.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="Larry David"]Or you could spend it on something useful.[/quote]

Yes of course you could, but there are many fans that are only taking the refund as a matter of principle, and what better way to support that principle than to remind the board that they do not necessarily hold a monopoly in Norfolk football.

As for useful, the Kings Lynn shirts could then be donated to youth teams in Africa and the membership cards could be posted to Delia Smith at Carrow Road. Both very valid ways of spending money.

[/quote]F*ck that, I can barely afford to pay my gas bill! Kings Lynn and the other third world countries will have to wait.

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

F*ck that, I can barely afford to pay my gas bill! Kings Lynn and the other third world countries will have to wait.

[/quote]

My post was 1). A suggestion and 2). not necessarily aimed at one specific season ticket holder called Larry David.

Like I said, each of the 18,000 customers are entitled to do as they please with their refunds, whether that is paying their gas bill, giving it back to the club or snorting it up their nose..... It was just an idea.

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

F*ck that, I can barely afford to pay my gas bill! Kings Lynn and the other third world countries will have to wait.

[/quote]

You really should not be throwing away money on silly bets that we will be in the top 6 at christmas then should you Larry???

I will be putting mine towards an away trip or two.  Had hoped to cut back a bit this year, but as I am sad and always like to do a new ground when the chance arises, Ill be going to 10 aways at least this season!

sorry if this has been covered somewhere else, but how much should the refund be? per adult season ticket, thanksflinty

[quote user="Flinty"]sorry if this has been covered somewhere else, but how much should the refund be? per adult season ticket, thanks

flinty
[/quote]

Depends when you renewed and where you sit.

For the majority of the stadium before the first renewal date it''s £73.

What about a season ticket for Lowestoft Town now that they''re in the Ryman League and Lowestoft may be part of Norfolk soon.

Now there''s a club with ambition!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

What about a season ticket for Lowestoft Town now that they''re in the Ryman League and Lowestoft may be part of Norfolk soon.

Now there''s a club with ambition!

[/quote]

Exactly Tim![Y]

[quote user="Lewie Roeders revolution"]Or you could spend it on some Norwich items and help us get back to where we should be...[/quote]

Which makes a lot of sense doesnt it? It would clearly be of more financial benefit to the club if you returned the refund to the club, considering the expense of the items that they sell you.