Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

A date for your diaries

haha! my bad, read it wrong, even better i suppose, less than a month away. All i want is a home game last day, whenever we play away from home needing something, it backfires, even when we won the league, we lost at Sunderland! I recall only once doing the business away from home when we needed to, away at stockport to get in the playoffs

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]All i want is a home game last day[/quote]It''s overdue. For the last 3 seasons we''ve been away on both the opening and last days!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]haha! my bad, read it wrong, even better i suppose, less than a month away. All i want is a home game last day, whenever we play away from home needing something, it backfires, even when we won the league, we lost at Sunderland! I recall only once doing the business away from home when we needed to, away at stockport to get in the playoffs
[/quote]

im sure that was at home

[quote user="Beaker"]

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]haha! my bad, read it wrong, even better i suppose, less than a month away. All i want is a home game last day, whenever we play away from home needing something, it backfires, even when we won the league, we lost at Sunderland! I recall only once doing the business away from home when we needed to, away at stockport to get in the playoffs[/quote]

im sure that was at home

[/quote]It was, but I''d quite happily take away to Stockport in a crunch promotion game this coming season... cos then I''ll be able to go! [:D]

[quote user="Beaker"]

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]haha! my bad, read it wrong, even better i suppose, less than a month away. All i want is a home game last day, whenever we play away from home needing something, it backfires, even when we won the league, we lost at Sunderland! I recall only once doing the business away from home when we needed to, away at stockport to get in the playoffs[/quote]

im sure that was at home

[/quote]heh, that''d just go to show if it was then!

When we won the league our last game was at home to Preston which we won. The Stockport game in the play-off year was also at home. But nevertheless your point is well made - we don''t do well when our last games are away.

[quote user="sgncfc"]When we won the league our last game was at home to Preston which we won. The Stockport game in the play-off year was also at home. But nevertheless your point is well made - we don''t do well when our last games are away.[/quote]

When we won the league didn''t we play away at Crewe for the final game?

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="sgncfc"]When we won the league our last game was at home to Preston which we won. The Stockport game in the play-off year was also at home. But nevertheless your point is well made - we don''t do well when our last games are away.[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep. Both sets of fans on the pitch at the end of the game, Iwan scoring 2 in what was his last game, Fleming making it 3-1 with Crewes goal coming from a certain Dean Ashton.
Excellent day that, will stick long in the memory [:)]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

Yep. Both sets of fans on the pitch at the end of the game, Iwan scoring 2 in what was his last game, Fleming making it 3-1 with Crewes goal coming from a certain Dean Ashton.Excellent day that, will stick long in the memory [:)]

[/quote]Don''t think it was directed at me, but when we lost at Sunderland, wasn''t that when we won the league? I.e. still messed up away from home when it mattered?