Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Am I the only person...

[quote user="CT "]who thinks Clingan will stay?Cant honestly see anyone paying our demand for him....[/quote]until january i''m hoping, what the hell''s the point selling him now! We might as well wait.

[quote user="CT "]who thinks Clingan will stay?Cant honestly see anyone paying our demand for him....[/quote]

Clingan will NOT be staying. His girlfriend has been telling everyone that he''s leaving.

bet he had a word with Worthy, who said he''d be fine, so hopefully he won''t be arsed about leaving, unless some prem team offers him £20k a week. Let''s wait ''til January on him, might as well, not as if we''ll spend the transfer money more productively anyway. Ashton did well for us when he stayed that extra half season, and we''d have mounted a better playoff challenge if he''d stayed, but at least we stuck til January, it proved to be better than getting rid straight away.

[quote user="CT "]who thinks Clingan will stay?

Cant honestly see anyone paying our demand for him....

[/quote]

What are we asking for him then?

I think he was thinking about being off even before the end of the season. he wants and deserves to be in a top Championship side or even a lower Premiership one. That will not have happened to us before he retires

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="CT "]who thinks Clingan will stay?

Cant honestly see anyone paying our demand for him....

[/quote]

What are we asking for him then?

[/quote]with our board......about £6....>>>>>>>>shakes head<<<<<<<<<<

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]bet he had a word with Worthy, who said he''d be fine, so hopefully he won''t be arsed about leaving, unless some prem team offers him £20k a week. Let''s wait ''til January on him, might as well, not as if we''ll spend the transfer money more productively anyway. Ashton did well for us when he stayed that extra half season, and we''d have mounted a better playoff challenge if he''d stayed, but at least we stuck til January, it proved to be better than getting rid straight away.
[/quote]

The difference being that Clingan can arrange a Bosman with any club in January, and Ashton couldnt......

If the club are really skint, and its the difference between Gunn having a transfer budget and not, then it makes sense to me that he goes. If however the club have another way of getting transfer money, which I am led to believe from a reliable source, then it may be beneficial to keep him.

There is no point in having Clingan if we are going to start the season with no decent strikers and only 3 permanent defenders. If on the other hand we have a Cody McDonald lined up for right wing, a Cody McDonald lined up for left back and another Cody McDonald lined up for up front...... then yeah keep him. Chances of that are pretty slim though arent they?

The premership side Fulham look like they are going to put an offer in. Also clubs would have seen him playing internationaly so his departure seems imminent. Worthy has said that he will be picked to play against Italy in Pisa. There are sure to premiership scouts there so im sure he will be snapped up

cant see who will sign him to be honest?

promoted two so far wont, fulham if get in europa league may try for bit better proven quality than player who played one year in champ

[quote]If on the other hand we have a Cody McDonald lined up for right wing, a

Cody McDonald lined up for left back and another Cody McDonald lined up

for up front...... then yeah keep him. Chances of that are pretty slim

though arent they?[/quote]I''m working on the cloning, I hope to have something for you by August....

From the man himself, has said he would like to stay but if a good offer comes in which the club accept he has no choice but to leave.  Also said he has never had any contact with Fulham.

CT - [quote]Am I the only person...[/quote]

....Who requires a lobotomy? Probably not, but by all means jump to the front of the queue.

[quote user="shyster"]CT - [quote]Am I the only person...[/quote]

....Who requires a lobotomy? Probably not, but by all means jump to the front of the queue.
[/quote]At least beaker has an amusing picture.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="shyster"]CT - [quote]Am I the only person...[/quote]

[/quote]At least beaker has an amusing picture.[/quote]

Well, supply me with a self-portrait and I''ll consider using it for my avatar.