Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Lee Croft - EDP Back Page

Owes it to himself to be playing at higher level! Who the hell does he think he is? Good riddance I say, one of Worthies worst signings!

Good riddance to the headless chicken  - how he got player of the season above Clingan is beyond me

“I think for Norwich''s sake they need to try and keep the best players in order for them to bounce back up and get back to where they belong,” he said.

“They don''t want to stay down in League One and I certainly hope they don''t stay there more than a year, but I think for them to do that it is essential they keep their best players.

Keep our best players says the player of the season whilst walking away from the club.  What a hypocrite.

It’s not often I really object to a former player and have cringed at the booing of some but this tool is a weapons grade -------r and I relish his return to Carrow Road one day.

Who the hell does he think he is, overweight, headless, can’t pass water and didn’t manage one decent cross in the entire time he was here and yet here.

Lee my old chum, your no Craig Bellamy, your certainly no Chris Sutton and at the very best you are a lower order Chumpionshiop player  with delusions of grandeur.

Why are people making such a big deal out of this? You all say you don''t care about him leaving, then there''s a story about it and it''s all fuck croft he''s shit etc..And why complain that he wants to play at a higher level? If Championship clubs are interested in him then clearly thats a decision which is fair enough in my opinion.Sure he wasn''t fantastic, but no one was complaining about him after he score that goal against Ipswich.Oh, and i wish people would shutup about how they ''have no idea how Croft got player of the season''..the truth is, more people clearly thought Croft was the best this year! I''m not saying i agree with that statement, but still.

And to think I disgraced one of my city shirts with his name and number.....

I thought Croft (and Marshall as well) were both very very poor last season. Only Otsemobor was worse imo.

Is it any coincidence that most of the goals we conceded were from the right hand side and Croft/ Otsemobor were our right sided players last year?

For that reason Mr. Croft I hold you jointly responsible for relegation.

Piss off now ok?

[quote user="robzilla"]Good riddance to the headless chicken  - how he got player of the season above Clingan is beyond me[/quote] I couldn''t agree more

You lot make me laugh,

Fairplay to crofty if we had a few more players like him this season we wouldnt of been in this mess. For most of the season he was are only threat. Take him out of the team this year and we would of been relegated long ago.

If we would of stayed up then I think he would of aswel.

Cant blame him leaving a club in free fall.

SACK THE BOARD

[quote user="hogesar"]Why are people making such a big deal out of this? You all say you don''t care about him leaving, then there''s a story about it and it''s all fuck croft he''s shit etc..

And why complain that he wants to play at a higher level? If Championship clubs are interested in him then clearly thats a decision which is fair enough in my opinion.

Sure he wasn''t fantastic, but no one was complaining about him after he score that goal against Ipswich.

Oh, and i wish people would shutup about how they ''have no idea how Croft got player of the season''..the truth is, more people clearly thought Croft was the best this year! I''m not saying i agree with that statement, but still.
[/quote]

Hallelujah!  Well said Hogesar.

There is one good thing to take out of Lee Crofts inpendant departure. Gunny said himself " people are going to go but not on the cheap".

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Owes it to himself to be playing at higher level! Who the hell does he think he is? Good riddance I say, one of Worthies worst signings![/quote]

How on Earth can you say that he was one of his worst signings ? He has just won our player of the year.

Its dissapointing to see people saying that he was a rubbish player and we will be better without, fact is we will be much wiorse off without him. We now have no half decent right mids and no pace or speed on the wings. Our main attacking threat is going to leave and people are saying that a good thing. He was one of a very few players that actually was half good this season.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Owes it to himself to be playing at higher level! Who the hell does he think he is? Good riddance I say, one of Worthies worst signings![/quote]

How on Earth can you say that he was one of his worst signings ? He has just won our player of the year.

Its dissapointing to see people saying that he was a rubbish player and we will be better without, fact is we will be much wiorse off without him. We now have no half decent right mids and no pace or speed on the wings. Our main attacking threat is going to leave and people are saying that a good thing. He was one of a very few players that actually was half good this season.

Shows why we got relgated when our contracted players talk like that! to be fairt, i was one to want to hang on to him, but now i think he must go, Norwich doesnt need idiots like that!

Thing is, he could have signed a new contract and left to better his career, most people would understand that. But not signing a contract knowing we''re in the brown stuff financially makes him a selfish c.......

[quote user="robzilla"]Good riddance to the headless chicken  - how he got player of the season above Clingan is beyond me[/quote]

Exactly, Doc was robbed!