Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Here we go again - everyone is on holiday, loads of calls bla bla bla

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED21%20May%202009%2010%3A18%3A20%3A943

Same old brown stuff,just a new puppet saying it!!! This club just goes round and round with the same tired old excuses,PATHETIC!!!

It was only a few days ago he was telling us they had targets identified and were ahead of the game because they started working before they were told they had the job (lmfao) now its the same old bullshit we get every season .Really believe Gunn has not got a clue what hes doing , another fight against the drop coming up.

Although Doncaster was never on my Xmas card list, now he has gone who else within the club is able to finalise any deals?Maybe we have got to wait until a  new C.E. is appointed until any further deals(in or out) can be concluded.

has it ever crossed your sad little minds that the reason that you keep hearing this line is because it may actually be true?

No-one does business in May/June[IMG]http://img.skysports.com/09/02/218x298/Nigel-Worthington-press_1865388.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="T"]has it ever crossed your sad little minds that the reason that you keep hearing this line is because it may actually be true?[/quote]

You''re wasting your time T . Having posted on yet another whinging headline the majority of responses will be negative - to be fair we are the ONLY club in League 1 next season not to have signed numerous Premiership quality players in the last 2 weeks ......................not[:D]

Not sure why clubs would be wanting to spend all their money now when loads of players will be going on a transfer list in July.  I think you will find that this season there will be a record number of players to choose from.   Several clubs I know of will be trying to offload currently contracted players.

I know I''m wasting my time given the substantial number of sad whingers on here with no grasp of reality.

[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

[quote user="T"]has it ever crossed your sad little minds that the reason that you keep hearing this line is because it may actually be true?[/quote]

You''re wasting your time T . Having posted on yet another whinging headline the majority of responses will be negative - to be fair we are the ONLY club in League 1 next season not to have signed numerous Premiership quality players in the last 2 weeks ......................not[:D]

[/quote]

From the same, old usual suspects as well.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]It was only a few days ago he was telling us they had targets identified and were ahead of the game because they started working before they were told they had the job (lmfao) now its the same old bullshit we get every season .Really believe Gunn has not got a clue what hes doing , another fight against the drop coming up.

Jeez, all you do is flipping whinge. Ever thought of changing your user name to Moan City ?

[/quote]

He said: “There are a lot of people on holiday but at the same time agents are on the phone recommending players and it''s a case of sifting through as many people as possible and deciding whether we need to move.

“I would think it will be a domino effect - when one goes, one comes in.

“Not having been in the managerial seat before, it''s one of those things you want to happen as quickly as possible but I realise it''s not going to happen overnight. Patience is the key.”

Sounds like a loser to me!

He could have chosen to say anything positive, but the words he chose were negative. Schoolboy error todo that once, to keep repeating it = loser.

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

He said: “There are a lot of people on holiday but at the same time agents are on the phone recommending players and it''s a case of sifting through as many people as possible and deciding whether we need to move.

“I would think it will be a domino effect - when one goes, one comes in.

“Not having been in the managerial seat before, it''s one of those things you want to happen as quickly as possible but I realise it''s not going to happen overnight. Patience is the key.”

Sounds like a loser to me!

He could have chosen to say anything positive, but the words he chose were negative. Schoolboy error todo that once, to keep repeating it = loser.

[/quote]

It''s just a non-interview during a very quiet time. It''s going to be like this for weeks. Pink Un Message Boarders with time on their hands, starved of news getting more and more frustrated and having poke after poke at Gunn or anything else that moves at Carrow Road just to pass the time.

Has anyone considered it might be because the idiot journalists ask the same questions every bloody year?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

I think someone just went and proved your point. I guess its kind of sweet really. No doubt he still believes in father xmas.

[/quote]

From the same, old usual suspects as well.

[/quote]

I think someone just went and proved your point. I guess its kind of sweet really. No doubt he still believes in father xmas.

[quote user="T"]has it ever crossed your sad little minds that the reason that you keep hearing this line is because it may actually be true?[/quote]Exactly. Most people dont have a clue what Doncaster did or how hard he worked.Teenage ranters jumping on the anarchy bandwagon

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]It was only a few days ago he was telling us they had targets identified and were ahead of the game because they started working before they were told they had the job (lmfao) now its the same old bullshit we get every season .Really believe Gunn has not got a clue what hes doing , another fight against the drop coming up.

Jeez, all you do is flipping whinge. Ever thought of changing your user name to Moan City ?Well theres not much to moan about in your fantasy world is there ? Delias a saint , Gunns the next Sir Alex and a team with zero quality in it are tracking 29 year olds from Hartlepool that will turn out to be world beaters .Yes everything at Norwich City is rosy as long as your a Delia supporter.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote]We are showing some ambition though, by tracking rejects from the mighty Hartlepools United.[/quote]Welcome to the Brave New World my friend...Would you care to enlighten us with the players you would expect us to be tracking?  Some fringe Premiership players perhaps?   Of course they''d love the chance to play at Carlisle on a wet Tuesday evening in January in the Johnstone Paints trophy(or whatever it''s called...!)....Get real.   We''re not the bee''s knees now - and the other 3rd Division clubs are all out there scrambling for the same players.   Face it - if you''re an ambitious footballer and Norwich or Plymouth came calling where would you rather go???

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="Lord Snooty"]

Jeez, all you do is flipping whinge. Ever thought of changing your user name to Moan City ?Well theres not much to moan about in your fantasy world is there ? Delias a saint , Gunns the next Sir Alex and a team with zero quality in it are tracking 29 year olds from Hartlepool that will turn out to be world beaters .Yes everything at Norwich City is rosy as long as your a Delia supporter.

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

My fantasy world''s alot my exciting than that MC. As far as our beloved team is concerned, Delia is long past her use by date but what''s the point in moaning, I don''t see any knights on white chargers out there with loadsamoney to buy Norwich City, do you ? And no, the late Jade Goody''s boyfriend''s uncle Tweedledum doesn''t fall into that category. Gunn''s the manager and I can''t change that so my view is to see what he does. I have a good opinion of him anyway. As far as getting players from lower leagues is concerned, why not ? I''m looking forward to seeing how MacD performs in League One and bringing in hardnosed centre backs like Nelson seems eminently sensible to me.

My fantasies don''t include any of the foregoing, not even Delia. Cheer up MC, it''s not the end of the world. You never know, you might be pleasantly surprised by Gunn next season, now wouldn''t that be fun ?