Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

Apparently.......

......Marcus Evans IS a scum fan and is not in it for the money.......and he watches every week from the stands but goes incognito....!!

I nearly wet myself laughing when I heard that one from a scum fan today......

....and they believe it!

sad thing is that it wouldn''t surprise me! I struggle to see how he keeps his identity concealed tho, surely someones traced him and taken a photo of him by now

Local Scum paper- East Anglian Times or whatever it''s called did photograph him and publish in the paper. They pixalated his face out though unless he had a very strange skin dissorder which made hime come out in square coloured blotches.

He has done an amazing job in concealing his identity. Google Image only comes up with the Pixilated image too!...

Maybe he is really John Merick & is camera shy!!!!

A couple of things...1) If he does watch them every week he needs to be careful about how much time he spends over here what with being a tax-exile and all.2) If he''s the same Marcus Evans who was a couple of years above me at school (he was plain old Mark then) he certainly showed no inclination towards ITFC then, or indeed to football in general. I think he went to Spurs once!

[quote user="LQ"]A couple of things...

1) If he does watch them every week he needs to be careful about how much time he spends over here what with being a tax-exile and all.

2) If he''s the same Marcus Evans who was a couple of years above me at school (he was plain old Mark then) he certainly showed no inclination towards ITFC then, or indeed to football in general. I think he went to Spurs once!

[/quote]

I think that was him. Was he always out to make a quick buck at school and was always trying to polish turds?

1) If he does watch them every week he needs to be careful about how much time he spends over here what with being a tax-exile and all.

2) If he''s the same Marcus Evans who was a couple of years above me at school (he was plain old Mark then) he certainly showed no inclination towards ITFC then, or indeed to football in general. I think he went to Spurs once!

[/quote]

http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQPMnRRwEjI2POZAqqEPpjnwAAAAnmElLerdX78tnFiMCPIGbq

Is this him?

What made me think last year or whenever it was that it was him was this -He was always off school from the age of 14 during Wimbledon fortnight and would come back afterwards with stories about how many punnets of strawberries he''d sold. He used to buy them in the big cardboard mushroom boxes from a farm out in Borehamwood, take them home to wash and divide up into little trifle cases and stand outside the gates selling to people in the queues. You don''t need a street trading licence for perishable goods. A few years later suddenly ''Marcus Evans'' is running a hospitality company based around Wimbledon.Strange but true!

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="LQ"]A couple of things...1) If he does watch them every week he needs to be careful about how much time he spends over here what with being a tax-exile and all.2) If he''s the same Marcus Evans who was a couple of years above me at school (he was plain old Mark then) he certainly showed no inclination towards ITFC then, or indeed to football in general. I think he went to Spurs once!

[/quote]

http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQPMnRRwEjI2POZAqqEPpjnwAAAAnmElLerdX78tnFiMCPIGbq

Is this him?

[/quote]Couldn''t tell you.I haven''t seen him since he was 16! That does look a bit like my brother''s mate Andrew though!!

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

Is this him?

[/quote]

Somebody I know swears that this is him, and the hairline and face shape tally with the picture from the Evening Star.

Couldn''t tell you.

I haven''t seen him since he was 16! That does look a bit like my brother''s mate Andrew though!!

[/quote]

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

Is this him?

[/quote]

Couldn''t tell you.

I haven''t seen him since he was 16! That does look a bit like my brother''s mate Andrew though!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Somebody I know swears that this is him, and the hairline and face shape tally with the picture from the Evening Star.

There is no money to be made in football, people like Abrahmovich and Evans are fantasy football players. If they don''t go and watch the games, their financial excercise is pointless. I bet he watches too. But to be that high on the rich list and no one knows what you look like? That''s just bizzare.

[quote user="foulsham canary"]

It is true actually.

I have met him.

He funds a major political party in the region

[/quote]

That would be the Liberal Democrats, he doesnt just fund them in this region, he has promised to spend £1million on a call centre for them at the next General Election!

[quote user="Bigus"] But to be that high on the rich list and no one knows what you look like? That''s just bizzare.[/quote]Maybe its only you that cares. Why do you want to know what he looks like?That''s just bizarre.