Sign in to follow this  
rjwc22

Holloway

oops i just posted this aswell... i think he does well on a small budget, willing to give players a try (cherno samba for example).. it''ll be interesting to see how he does.

Please tell me you''re all joking?When Grant left I started a tongue-in-cheek campaign to bring Ollie here just for the laughs which there''s no doubt he''s good at.But seriously, have any of you seen his record and stats lately?[8-)]

We should of got him, he knows the lower leagues well, Plymouth, Bristol R, QPR ! He built a great squad at Plymouth who made millions from his bargain buys, Ebanks-Blake, Norris, Buzsaky, Hamosi & the likes of Hayles, Ellington & Roberts at Bristol R. He works well on a small budget. People will say he didnt do too great at Leicester but lets face it he aint the only one to have failed under Mandaric''s control !

[quote user="LQ"]Please tell me you''re all joking?

When Grant left I started a tongue-in-cheek campaign to bring Ollie here just for the laughs which there''s no doubt he''s good at.

But seriously, have any of you seen his record and stats lately?

[8-)]

[/quote]

My tongue was slightly in my cheek.  I think from a managerial point of view he would be no worse than BG (and think his record compares favourably) and think the comedy factor swings the balance in his favour.

Would be a laff!

"He''s six foot something, fit as a flea, good looking - he''s got to have something wrong with him. Hopefully he''s hung like a hamster - That would make us all feel better. Having said that, me missus has got a pet hamster at home, and his cock''s massive." - talking about Cristiano Ronaldo.

Well lets see how he has done at the end of next season with a team with limited funds?

[quote user="LQ"]Please tell me you''re all joking?When Grant left I started a tongue-in-cheek campaign to bring Ollie here just for the laughs which there''s no doubt he''s good at.But seriously, have any of you seen his record and stats lately?[8-)]

[/quote]

If he''s still there at the end of next season![;)]IH - "Right now, everything is going wrong for me - if I fell in a barrel of boobs, I''d come out sucking my thumb!"

[quote user="rjwc22"]

Looks like Blackpool are going to bring him in.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/blackpool/8061441.stm

I for one think he could have done a good job for us and if nothing else his press conferences would have been a lot more fun than Bryans!

[/quote]

At Bristol Rvs he signed the strikers:

Barry Hayles
Jason Roberts
Nathan Ellington
Jamie Cureton
Bobby Zamora

In fact he also signed Cureton for a 2nd time when he was the manager of QPR, perhaps he will sign him for a 3rd time?

[quote user="LQ"]Please tell me you''re all joking?

When Grant left I started a tongue-in-cheek campaign to bring Ollie here just for the laughs which there''s no doubt he''s good at.

But seriously, have any of you seen his record and stats lately?

[8-)]

[/quote]

Anyone seen Gunn''s record and stats?