Sign in to follow this  
Steve White

Great example

Have just read the comments by Craig Fleming and just felt I had to say what a wonderful example to any professional footballer he is.  Just imagine if players such as Gazza had such an attitude.  Mind you, he has a great soul mate in Simon Charlton, what a revelation he has been.  Even if one of them has a bad game, it is impossible to give them stick as you know that they do everything possible for the team.  If anyone is going to keep us up this year it is going to be them and the spreading of their attitude.

Absolutely spot on Steve. Couldn''t agree with you more. Charlton has been a terrific signing (nice one Worthy) and has given 110% in every game he''s played so far. also Fleming is superb, and in my opinion rightly deserved the player of the year award for his attitude and efforts on-pitch. i bet you he''s more of a talker in the changing rooms and on-pitch than the current skipper Drury.

[quote]Couldn''t agree more Steve. Well said. Flem is, IMO anyway, a city legend. An utter professional. What''s wrong with gazza the great''s attitude though!?[/quote]

hiya DD

apart from the looks, the only thing i share with gascoigne is my attitude

i am a far better player and not as fat    lol

Would have to agree that both flem and charlton have been our best players.  Greeno has obviously made some great saves but a lot of them are long shots due to the defence!

I think charlton is the best aquisition from the summer.

Not just the "buy of the summer", but perhaps one of our best signings in years.

I know that Hucks was a snip at £1m, but getting Charlton for £250k?? Well, that really is very good business.