Sign in to follow this  
slaphead

TALK IS CHEAP CROFT

Talk is cheap croft, hope you keep the better players he says , yes thats why you are jumping ship. man speaks with forked tonge so bog off .

I am very angry with Lee Croft also.

He struggled for two years here before and was very poor. He couldnt score for shite and couldnt cross and ran out of steam after 30 minutes.

We stuck with him when we could have easily replaced him and although he had a relatively good season this year, but it was only for around a 10-15 game period where he got a couple of goals.

Now suddenly he thinks he is too good for us, I tell you now he will go the same way as Darren Kenton, Damien Francis and co went when they thought they were too good for us!

The words ''Impossible to stay'' make me laugh. Would he have had to switch to Asda Smart price if he had stayed and helped dig us out of the mess that he is partly responsible for.

The thing I find is that it may be a blessing in disguise and we could get a winger that can cross, god forbid!

Thought you were referring to the fact that after trousering around £1m from the club over three years and being awarded the Barry Butler trophy just a few weeks earlier Crofty couldn''t even be bothered to ''phone Bryan Gunn and just ''Txtd'' him to say he was leaving asap.

does it not occur to him that if he could manage what should  be a basic task for a winger of crossing the bloody ball ?might not be in such a pickle ..waddock hunt   [:)]

We need to get real, there is very little loyalty amongst players. he had a decent season but the last third was a shadow of himself. I think he had more or less decided to cash in on a Bosman then. On the other hand neither do we think twice when we let a lot of players go, many who will fall ot of football all together

Good riddance Croft ... and good luck to whoever signs him!

An out and out winger who is totally incapable of crossing the ball! ... just so lucky to have carved a career out of professinal football!

And a hypocrite ... if you need anyone to help pack your bags ......

Deffo sour grapes.But he can shove it up his ar-se as far as I''m concerned. Like a previous poster said - we stuck with him when he was fat and unfit, for 2 years. Then he comes good and jumps ship. A million quid in wages and he hasn''t the sense of loyalty to even try and help us up. Fu-ck him.

[quote user="BlueJam"]Deffo sour grapes.

But he can shove it up his ar-se as far as I''m concerned. Like a previous poster said - we stuck with him when he was fat and unfit, for 2 years. Then he comes good and jumps ship. A million quid in wages and he hasn''t the sense of loyalty to even try and help us up. Fu-ck him.
[/quote]

Your username gives me an urge to have a go at you!

Don''t know why

Ok he''s not the best player by a long shot, but can''t blame the lad for not wanting to be in the 3rd tier of football, I think we will see a fair few more jump ship before the summer has got going.

AFAIC we now need players with dedication and heart to get us out of this league and back into the CCC.

I dont blame him for not wanting to play in league 1 but just for once wish one of these odious little pr*cks would spare us the cr*p. He has been rufusing to sign a contract and his agent has been lining up a move for this summer since before christmas. He would not have stayed whatever happened. Shame as he had improved but still a very average player and very much replaceable

The money that this ordinary player has made from his brief stay at Carrow Road is obscene.

Go and peddle your limited skills elsewhere Mr. Croft. Let somebody else pay for your lack of talent.

I am not interested in what you have to say about anything.

B... off!

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]The money that this ordinary player has made from his brief stay at Carrow Road is obscene. Go and peddle your limited skills elsewhere Mr. Croft. Let somebody else pay for your lack of talent. I am not interested in what you have to say about anything. B... off![/quote]Was the fans player of the year last season. Doesn''t say much for the rest of our squad does it. Do you really believe we will get in better players next season for the wages we are able to offer?.

Croft was rubbish for most of his playing days at City. 5 good months in three seasons says it all.

I guarantee the fans of any club he signs for will be wondering why they signed him by the time autumn is out!

Message for Crofty,

Don''t come out with crap about how much you love the club, love living in the area and don''t care about the money because if that was all true you wouldn''t be leaving a sinking ship.

Then you tell us we have to hang on to our senior more experienced players to get back up.

Well thanks for your message and here''s mine for you

P*** off and don''t bother coming back

CA

For me it was crazy that the club keeps leaving players until they are 6 months from the end of their contracts before they re-negotiate, even if they agree to a deal then make sure they get them sold, would be better than keep leaving it so late to agree new deals. I am sure once the club hadnt started last summer to try and get him to sign a new deal his agent would have been in his ear saying lets make some money here.

As for he horse s*#t that Croft says in the paper today why the hell doesnt he just admit he tried his best this season but was always going to consider his options after three years at the club, prepared to sign a four year deal my arse.

[quote user="jimbob"]his house was valued and on the market for sale the day after the Charlton game[/quote]You sure it''s not his neighbours house? That''s been on the market for months.