Sign in to follow this  

[quote user]="missing in action?"]id like him to stay personally.sell hoolahan instead. [/quote I dont think you need worry to much about either they will both leave.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Grif"]

[quote user="canarytom"]What are Mrs Clingan''s knockers like? Does she have a peachy bottom?[/quote]

Not at all appropriate, we are talking about somone''s partner here. Grow up.

[/quote]

My god. I have never seen somebody so against everything on this messageboard. Do you gain something out of complaining to each poster in any way possible. Every joke thats posted,"Laugh. Thought I''d never start". Every slightly light-hearted post, and it''s ''not appropriate''.

Think you need to lighten up a bit. It''s a wonder how you''re actually a fan of family guy, I''m suprised it doesn''t offend you or something.

[/quote]

I thought exactly the same thing!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[quote user="Larry David"]Would you?[/quote]

What his missus!

[/quote]

I would irrespective......

If it breathes and all that....

[quote user="Grif"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Grif"]

[quote user="canarytom"]What are Mrs Clingan''s knockers like? Does she have a peachy bottom?[/quote]

[/quote]

Why not?

[/quote]

Because there is no need to be so crude about things. What she looks like is irrelevant and its not fair to comment on such things. It''s insulting to women. People other than ourselves read these messageboards. Time to apply a little discretion my friend.

[/quote]

Get a grip mate! It''s not like I was asking what her knickers smell like!

[quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Grif"]

[/quote]

My god. I have never seen somebody so against everything on this messageboard. Do you gain something out of complaining to each poster in any way possible. Every joke thats posted,"Laugh. Thought I''d never start". Every slightly light-hearted post, and it''s ''not appropriate''.

Think you need to lighten up a bit. It''s a wonder how you''re actually a fan of family guy, I''m suprised it doesn''t offend you or something.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Congratulations!

[quote user="Grif"][quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Grif"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Congratulations!

[/quote]

grif was is peachy plz explane

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Grif"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Grif"]

[/quote]

Why not?

[/quote]

Because there is no need to be so crude about things. What she looks like is irrelevant and its not fair to comment on such things. It''s insulting to women. People other than ourselves read these messageboards. Time to apply a little discretion my friend.

[/quote]

Get a grip mate! It''s not like I was asking what her knickers smell like!

[/quote]

But if anyone knows....

[quote user="Grif"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Grif"]

[/quote]

Why not?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Says the person with Peter Griffin as their avatar.

Now that''s irony!

[quote user="Grif"][quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Grif"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Congratulations!

[/quote]

and celebrations when I tell everyone that you''re in love with me
Congratulations and jubilations
I want the world to know I''m happy as can be.

Who would believe that I could happy and contented
I used to think that happiness hadn''t been invented
But that was in the bad old days before I met you
When I let you walk into my heart.

Congratulations and celebrations
When I tell everyone that you''re in love with me

I was afraid that maysbe you thought you were above me
That I was only fooling myself to think you''d love me
But then tonight you said you couldn''t live without me
That round about me you wanted to stay.

When I tell everyone that you''re in love with me
I want the world to know I''m happy as can be

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Grif"][quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Grif"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Congratulations!

[/quote]

and celebrations when I tell everyone that you''re in love with me

Who would believe that I could happy and contented
I used to think that happiness hadn''t been invented
But that was in the bad old days before I met you
When I let you walk into my heart.

When I tell everyone that you''re in love with me

I was afraid that maysbe you thought you were above me
That I was only fooling myself to think you''d love me
But then tonight you said you couldn''t live without me
That round about me you wanted to stay.

When I tell everyone that you''re in love with me
I want the world to know I''m happy as can be

[/quote]

I''m with Grif - you really need to grow up pal. Pathetic.

You may or may not be interested to know that Clingan was definatly in Norwich today playing golf at Dunstan hall guess those talks with the other clubs were quick..

it doesnt mean he has finished talking to them does it.i havent a clue when these talks are taking place, or that a fee was even agreed,his missus just said he was talking to 2 teams.

Going off that logic Norfolk&Chance you must be a kangaroo then or at the very least own a kangaroo or be obsessed with kangaroos. No wait, you''re a bowing kangaroo that''s it. Because afterall, if you have something in your profile picture/name then it represents exactly what a person is all about. Irony? You said it. Silly boy.

[quote user="Grif"]

Going off that logic Norfolk&Chance you must be a kangaroo then or at the very least own a kangaroo or be obsessed with kangaroos. No wait, you''re a bowing kangaroo that''s it. Because afterall, if you have something in your profile picture/name then it represents exactly what a person is all about. Irony? You said it. Silly boy.

[/quote]

However, for you to choose Peter Griffin as your avatar you must surely be a fan? I love Family Guy nearly as much as The Inbetweeners!

[quote user="Grif"]

[/quote]

Haha. How is that in any way a good example of what we said. How old are you? Because I''m pretty sure you are younger than me and even I find that a pathetic attempt at a ''comeback''. Made even worse by the fact you clearly had to take ages to think about it, because you didn''t bother writing anything else bar ''congratulations'' on your first post.

Laugh? I never thought I''d start. [:|]

I''d wager I''m at least a couple of years older than you Shaun, but that''s irrelevant. As for taking ages to reply, the post that I replied to with the ''Congratulations'' comment was not at all associated with Norfolk&Chance or the avatar/user name debate. The N&C comment was posted after my ''Congratulations'' reply, so unless I''m supposed to predict or preempt another poster''s thoughts, how can I be taking ages to think about things? If you''re going to get involved at least get your facts right Shaun.

I love Family Guy, one of the funniest things on TV. This doesn''t mean that I''m a crude individual or that I''m likely to find crude comments funny when they''re made in an inappropriate context. Incomprehensible though it seems, I don''t have to act in the same way as someone in my display picture or name.

Finally, it''s ''Laugh? I thought I''d never start''. Good effort though kid.

Canarytom, have you ever considered appearing on don''t forget the lyrics with shane richie? Anyone that can recite the words to congratulations by cliff richards must have an over exhausted wrist!

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Canarytom, have you ever considered appearing on don''t forget the lyrics with shane richie? Anyone that can recite the words to congratulations by cliff richards must have an over exhausted wrist![/quote]

Yeh it''s not like you can copy and paste things directly off the internet now is it? How do you do it tom??

[quote user="Grif"]

I''d wager I''m at least a couple of years older than you Shaun, but that''s irrelevant. As for taking ages to reply, the post that I replied to with the ''Congratulations'' comment was not at all associated with Norfolk&Chance or the avatar/user name debate. The N&C comment was posted after my ''Congratulations'' reply, so unless I''m supposed to predict or preempt another poster''s thoughts, how can I be taking ages to think about things? If you''re going to get involved at least get your facts right Shaun.

I love Family Guy, one of the funniest things on TV. This doesn''t mean that I''m a crude individual or that I''m likely to find crude comments funny when they''re made in an inappropriate context. Incomprehensible though it seems, I don''t have to act in the same way as someone in my display picture or name.

Finally, it''s ''Laugh? I thought I''d never start''. Good effort though kid.

[/quote]thats pretty much all family guy does.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

The reality is that Clingan is one of our few valuable assets, player wise who we could sell!

I''m sure with the money we''ll get for him we''d be able to get at least 3 players who''d be decent in League 1!

[/quote]And we got him on a free..... well done the board

Yellow sub, i cant believe your wife is still subjecting you to that crap! You should take the opportunity to frequent the undertaker''s favourite website!

Grif, I am a massive cliff fan and that happens to be my karaoke song of choice

Okay grif! Prove your copy and paste theory by displaying the lyrics to smack my b*tch up by the prodigy......actually that wouldn''t be a good idea as that might offend you....go for 5,6,7,8 by steps! I''ll wait in anticipation!

My boot scootin baby is drivin me crazyMy obsession from a western - my dance floor dateMy rodeo romeo, a cowboy God from head to toeWanna make you mine better get in line5-6-7-8

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]My boot scootin baby is drivin me crazyMy obsession from a western - my dance floor dateMy rodeo romeo, a cowboy God from head to toeWanna make you mine better get in line5-6-7-8[/quote]

top form bumpy! love it!