Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="Grif"]

I''d wager I''m at least a couple of years older than you Shaun, but that''s irrelevant. As for taking ages to reply, the post that I replied to with the ''Congratulations'' comment was not at all associated with Norfolk&Chance or the avatar/user name debate. The N&C comment was posted after my ''Congratulations'' reply, so unless I''m supposed to predict or preempt another poster''s thoughts, how can I be taking ages to think about things? If you''re going to get involved at least get your facts right Shaun.

I love Family Guy, one of the funniest things on TV. This doesn''t mean that I''m a crude individual or that I''m likely to find crude comments funny when they''re made in an inappropriate context. Incomprehensible though it seems, I don''t have to act in the same way as someone in my display picture or name.

Finally, it''s ''Laugh? I thought I''d never start''. Good effort though kid.

[/quote]
thats pretty much all family guy does.
[/quote]

Precisely. I was watching family guy the other day and they were poking fun at a kid who was deprived of food and therefore down to his bare bones. Now, I have nothing wrong with that as the context it was in should not offend anybody. But just take a minute to think, who would be more offended.

a) An african child suffering from poverty/somebody suffering from anorexia(spelling?)/somebody with any link to charities supporting countries hit by poverty - when they see this scene from family guy.

or ...

b) Clingans missus when she sees a group of males talking about how she must be an attractive women/Clingan when he see''s a group of Norwich fans considering a woman must be hot as she is his partner.

Dont know about anyone else but this canarytom guy makes me laugh. Some good witty comments. Better than most of the usual moaning and groaning!

we would be better buying 1 or 2 championship quality players rather than 3 or 4 league 1 players because when we go up we will only have league 1 to go with !

[quote user="I am a Banana"]we would be better buying 1 or 2 championship quality players rather than 3 or 4 league 1 players because when we go up we will only have league 1 to go with ![/quote]

Erm......yep.

[quote user="Gunn Be Gone"]Whatever money we get for Clingan will vanish just like all our transfer money always does.
[/quote]SPOT ON!