Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

patience is key to strengthen.. gunn

how much longer are they going to string this bu** sh** out !!!

patience is key to strengthen .

hardly, as many players are linked with many clubs , and the best ones are snapped up very quickly .

i did rate gunn , and thought he could do a good job .

but after this speach , im slowly starting to change my mind .

sit back and wait ... and you will miss out on the best players mr gunn or is that to obvious for all to see apart from norwich city and crew.

ps i recomend anyone related to norwich city football club (board and management ) play football manager , you may learn some management tips .

well at least the obvious ones.

[quote user="singing canary"]

how much longer are they going to string this bu** sh** out !!!

patience is key to strengthen .

hardly, as many players are linked with many clubs , and the best ones are snapped up very quickly .

i did rate gunn , and thought he could do a good job .

but after this speach , im slowly starting to change my mind .

sit back and wait ... and you will miss out on the best players mr gunn or is that to obvious for all to see apart from norwich city and crew.

ps i recomend anyone related to norwich city football club (board and management ) play football manager , you may learn some management tips .

well at least the obvious ones.

[/quote]

Or as Barry Fry so eloquently put it: "******* football manager (pardon my language, gal). Worst ******* thing that ever happened to football cos all the stupid little ***** in the stands now think they could actually do the job. "[:D]

[quote user="singing canary"]considering some of the clowns we have had at carrow road , i believe some actually could ..[/quote]Clowns? Ididn''t find Grant or Roeder very amusing.

But what else can you say when you need to sell b4 you buy.....groundhog days begins once more.

And having signed freebie turds whom no one else wants the board will genuinly look shocked when we are bottom half in November

I think money is actually the key to strengthening, unless we''ve laid siege to a Croatian footballing city and we''re trying to starve them out.

Just relax singing canary i''m sure they''re trying,things take time unlike on Football Manager,it''s a long summer ahead of us and the playoffs aren''t even finished yet.

A ''long summer'' it may be that hasn''t stopped other clubs from strengthening their squads already with either our former players or targets. And as we have no real money it''s gonna be important for us to pick  up one or two free transfers, but to get good players without a club you have to move quickly.

I for one am concerned that we are paying the price for having an inexperienced and indecisive management team. With only 4 or 5 first team players worthy of a place we really don''t have the time for Gunny and Co to find their feet in the transfer market...