Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

The "Couldn't Care Less About Croft" Thread

I couldn''t care less about his future career. As a person however, I have nothing against him (except from his interviews, where "ya know" follows every other word!)

Although I''m never usually one for bashing a player when he departs, I have to agree that I really couldn''t be any more indifferent to this news.  By all accounts he didn''t deserve the POTS award and one brilliant goal against the Scum can''t set aside three years of huffing and puffing with no end product.  Andy Hughes was roundly slated for it, so why not Croft?Bye bye, enjoy...

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Croft is a very good example of the average players we have had to endure since our relegation. If he goes to Derby he will end up warming the bench .
[/quote]If he is average then be prepared for a lot of below average players that we are probably going to have to put up with on the wages we will be able to afford.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]Croft is a very good example of the average players we have had to endure since our relegation. If he goes to Derby he will end up warming the bench .[/quote]If he is average then be prepared for a lot of below average players that we are probably going to have to put up with on the wages we will be able to afford.[/quote]Oh i am prepared , i dont see Norwich back in the Championship for at least 5-6 years maybe longer .Still dont think Croft is good enough for a top Championship side though .

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

tbh the guy doesnt even deserve to be topic of coversation anymore. average player who helped take this club to one of the lowest points in history. NEXT...........................

[/quote]

So stop keep goiong on threads which have his name in the title then...sheesh lol [:D]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="tribes"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]Croft is a very good example of the average players we have had to endure since our relegation. If he goes to Derby he will end up warming the bench .
[/quote]If he is average then be prepared for a lot of below average players that we are probably going to have to put up with on the wages we will be able to afford.[/quote]
Oh i am prepared , i dont see Norwich back in the Championship for at least 5-6 years maybe longer .Still dont think Croft is good enough for a top Championship side though .
[/quote]Wouldn''t disagree with that but he is certainly not as bad as some have made out.

" lee croft  lee croft  has f****d up the cross again"  not long before Derby fans will be singing that one.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Although I''m never usually one for bashing a player when he departs, I have to agree that I really couldn''t be any more indifferent to this news.  By all accounts he didn''t deserve the POTS award and one brilliant goal against the Scum can''t set aside three years of huffing and puffing with no end product.  Andy Hughes was roundly slated for it, so why not Croft?

Bye bye, enjoy...
[/quote]

Teams did not have to plan around Andy Hughes like they did for Croft. That''s the difference. Maybe his end product wasn''t great, but the rest of it kept opposing defenses on alert.

Wrong. We are f*cked but we are never going to recover with lackless tw*ts like Croft about. We''d never get any money for him anyway. Honestly if you''ve any awareness at all you''d know that. The fact that he was player of the season sums it up. It wasn''t a plea to stay, the typical City fan thought he was good. I need say no more.