Sign in to follow this  
ca

FAO a NCISA committee member

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]The problem is people are happy to accept Delias/MWJ millions but dont want them to run the club..........[/quote]I believe that you''ve mentioned in the past that you are a professional gambler ?  If a friend of yours was a professional gambler, but hit a bad streak, how long would you leave it before you took him to one side and told him to re-evaluate his game ?  That''s what seems to be happening here - good money after bad.[quote]I think the fans should have a cooling off period before making rash judgements such as the NCISA statement.[/quote]Agreed, to an extent the fans have got their heads on poles, but what has changed - as Camuldonum mentioned previously, we now go into a really important transfer window without a chief exec.[quote]I think having a young squad of players who care about the club will be refreshing and exciting.[/quote]Thoroughly agreed - provided the youth that comes in isn''t jaded by the whole "I''m a footballer now, I''ve arrived, right off down the pub" thing that some of the more talented youths we''ve had recently seem to have had.[/quote]

You mentioned that the board should re-evaluate their game after making so many mistakes.........

Of course I agree, but to be fair they have done this by sacking two of the most vocal members who most of us presume had a big say over the running of the club.

By sacking the chairman/CE arnt they really admiting that things have been badly run and we need new people with fresh ideas.

Some people like to portray Delia/MWJ as the evil witch and wizard.

Personally I think they are decent people who happen to be very very naive.

They have publically admitted they need better people at the club to run/oversee things.

Maybe I am overly optomistic but maybe 2 or 3 quality new board members will lead us in a better direction.

Maybe even with a bit of investment?

[quote user="USAcanary"]

Maybe I am overly optomistic but maybe 2 or 3 quality new board members will lead us in a better direction.

Maybe even with a bit of investment?[/quote]Certainly a football administrator with a proven track record would be a start - but we just let one of those go, and they tend to be like rocking-horse dung at a time when we''re not exactly rolling in it - money, that is, not dung.I''d agree that their hearts are in the right place, just need to work on their heads now [:)]