Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="ryan85k"]

Delete your cookies after each vote and you can vote again!

We could do 10 each..... that would change things!

[/quote]Thanks Ryan - it worked for me! Tools/ options/ Privacy/ Exceptions in Firefox.

You can go into your privacy settings and choose not to  save cookies, that way you dont need to delete them everytime before voting.

[quote user="shyster"]How futile.  [:P][/quote]Funnily enough that''s just what my wife said! But it''s either that or do some work!

Why bother ,  the poll will have no relevence on where they finish next season , they will in my opinion be top 6 or better , although there is immense jealousy on here there is no disputing they are way way ahead of us now and look set to continue that for years to come . Thanks Delia .

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="shyster"]How futile.  [:P][/quote]Funnily enough that''s just what my wife said! But it''s either that or do some work!

[/quote]

You should take her upstairs for a couple of hours.Or three minutes in your case.  [;)]

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="shyster"]How futile.  [:P][/quote]Funnily enough that''s just what my wife said! But it''s either that or do some work!

[/quote]

You should take her upstairs for a couple of hours.Or three minutes in your case.  [;)][/quote]It would take me longer than that to get up the stairs!

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="shyster"]How futile.  [:P]
[/quote]

Funnily enough that''s just what my wife said! But it''s either that or do some work!

[/quote]

You should take her upstairs for a couple of hours.

Or three minutes in your case.  [;)]
[/quote]

It would take me longer than that to get up the stairs!
[/quote]

He he he he.....then you''d forget why you went upstairs in the first place......

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="shyster"]How futile.  [:P][/quote]Funnily enough that''s just what my wife said! But it''s either that or do some work!

[/quote]

You should take her upstairs for a couple of hours.Or three minutes in your case.  [;)][/quote]It would take me longer than that to get up the stairs![/quote]

He he he he.....then you''d forget why you went upstairs in the first place......

[/quote]and if I haven''t forgotten, far too tired now!

C''mon everyone, cast your votes!

[quote user="Jason Mitchell"]Relegation is in second place now :P[/quote]Relegation tied with playoff place now.

[quote user="Badger"]
It seems that the most likely outcome is believed to be relegation.
[/quote]

Just voted. Relegation now leading with 33%

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Why bother ,  the poll will have no relevence on where they finish next season , they will in my opinion be top 6 or better , although there is immense jealousy on here there is no disputing they are way way ahead of us now and look set to continue that for years to come . Thanks Delia . [/quote]Jesus Christ, You Miserable..

Seriously you lot, how embarrassing. [:$] You do realise Ipsh*t fans and neutrals will be looking in on this site and p*ssing themselves laughing.It''s an inconsequential, Daily Mail poll ffs!

[quote user="shyster"]Seriously you lot, how embarrassing. [:$] You do realise Ipsh*t fans and neutrals will be looking in on this site and p*ssing themselves laughing.It''s an inconsequential, Daily Mail poll ffs![/quote]

You better believe it!!!  [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="Bigus"]

Get in people! Well done.

[/quote]

YAY!! Your greatest ever achievements as NCFC supporters!  [:D][:D][:D] Well done!  [:D]