Sign in to follow this  
curnster

Worst Player of the Season - The Victor Segura Trophy.

I think D''OHerty deserves special mention for his costly errors and for being the only defender ever to anchor defenses that led to 2 relegations without a promotion mixed in there.

His penalty given in the 2nd or 3rd last game was a killer.

well!Cureton, Fozzy, Semmi are top of the regulars, fatso patso and Rusty behind them and Marshall behind him, as he had some good games, but made a lot of errorsof the loans who featured a fair bit we have Sitonyourarseki, Kennedy, Carney and Alan ''1 good game'' Gowthe rest, TAH, OJK, Killen, Leijer, Drury, Dejan, Nelson, Chadwickplayers to come out with any credit:Clingan, Doherty (despite being a bit clumsy), Croft (despite no end product), Hoolahan (despite Roeder and niggling injuries limiting him), Mooney, McDonald, Lupoli (why oh why didn''t he play more), Lita, Grounds, Bertrand(not as good as last year though), Shackell and Lee.Have i missed anyone?Shame only 2 of the players to come out with any credit will probably be around next year.

And Carl Cort, i thought he did well when he was fit, i wish him all the best, he''s been so unbelievebly unlucky, He''s definately got talent and would have been an England regular if he''d kept fully fit throughout his career in my opinion.

Wasn''t John Hartson the previous season?

Anyway, to be fair, Hartson looked an unfit player rather than a bad player.

Jamie Cureton.

It has been reported that, because of his poor form last season and his love of the club, Jamie lad has foregone his holiday this year and has been attending a deserted Colney every day since the end of the season for eight hours each day to practice his shooting skills.

Unfortunately, up to now, he has been unable to find the net!

Killen has to be the worst loan player surely?! Unfit prat came here, played like a sulk in a few cameos and then went back to his luxury life at Celtic while we continued to pay him! Lovely stuff!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]well!Cureton, Fozzy, Semmi are top of the regulars, fatso patso and Rusty behind them and Marshall behind him, as he had some good games, but made a lot of errorsof the loans who featured a fair bit we have Sitonyourarseki, Kennedy, Carney and Alan ''1 good game'' Gowthe rest, TAH, OJK, Killen, Leijer, Drury, Dejan, Nelson, Chadwickplayers to come out with any credit:Clingan, Doherty (despite being a bit clumsy), Croft (despite no end product), Hoolahan (despite Roeder and niggling injuries limiting him), Mooney, McDonald, Lupoli (why oh why didn''t he play more), Lita, Grounds, Bertrand(not as good as last year though), Shackell and Lee.Have i missed anyone?Shame only 2 of the players to come out with any credit will probably be around next year.[/quote]I think MK Dons would disagree with you about Chadwick (apart from his track record with injuries). And I would disagree about Kennedy, I''d have him back in a shot.