Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

WOuld we be relegated if....?

Blimey have I been caught in a time warp, I thought the season was done and we were relegated...........silly me [:S]

My point being, it doesn''t matter now.

[quote user="Norwich74"]we all wish he would come back[/quote]I disagree, I''d rather have a number of strikers over Lita, he''s okay, but nothing amazing in my opinion.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Norwich74"]we all wish he would come back[/quote]I disagree, I''d rather have a number of strikers over Lita, he''s okay, but nothing amazing in my opinion.[/quote]I know a few city fans who would rather have Curo over Lita [:O] And yes they are in fact mental[:P]

I think it is an obstacle but we can still stay up in the Championship this season. If you read Professor Stephen Hawking, a Brief History of Time. Especially the chapter about wormholes. You will understand that it is very possible to enter a parallel dimension very similar

to your own dimension but distinctly different to play out different events

in certain ways.

But Lita did not happen and now it is a Cup Final for absolutely everyone in League One/Division Three.

Or not, as the case may be.[:|]

You posted this because you want to know?  How can anyone on planet earth know the answer to such a ludicrous question?

[quote user="ACE"]You posted this because you want to know?  How can anyone on planet earth know the answer to such a ludicrous question?
[/quote]

Exactly my point, and the fact that we can''t go back in time and change things.

Bit of attention seeking I feel.

[quote]We had Leroy Lita he had 7 goals in 16 for us so roughly over a season he would have 21 goals which is joint second.

Leroy Come back![/quote]On the other end, if Carl Moore never dipped into his pocket in the first place, we''d have ended up below Charlton.

[quote user="Lewie revolution"]We had Leroy Lita he had 7 goals in 16 for us so roughly over a season he would have 21 goals which is joint second.

Leroy Come back![/quote]we scored enough goals to be well up the league, it''s the fact we couldn;t stop conceding them that relegated us

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="Lewie revolution"]We had Leroy Lita he had 7 goals in 16 for us so roughly over a season he would have 21 goals which is joint second.

Leroy Come back![/quote]we scored enough goals to be well up the league, it''s the fact we couldn;t stop conceding them that relegated us[/quote]I blame the negative tactics on the defence conceeding (and not having a decent right back all season!), we were always on the back foot, occasionally we''d catch other teams on the break, but we were so bloody toothless!