Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Ali Gerba

I wonder whether he''s worth signing, released by Mk Dons along with a few other players the other day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Gerba

He''s good a good goal record, could do a job but is the quality good enough. If he was good, sure the dons wouldn''t have released him?

Oh..i thought this thread was going to be about some new fast food place in the city.

I was one of the unfortunates who travelled to MK Dons stadium when we played them (and got beaten 1-0) in the cup earlier this season.Ali Gerba caused our defence problems all night. Maybe a bit lightweight, but quite quick. Wilbrahams is the player I''d go for from MK dons though.

on the basis of how he performs on FIFA 09, i think Gerba should be snapped up, hes an absolute beast and has a finish on him too!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Ali Gerba didnt play against us earlier in the season, i don''t recall MK Dons causing us too many problems to be honest, the fact is we didnt create a lot[/quote]Ah!! Didn''t he?? I must be thinking of someone else then. I thought we were outclassed by MK Dons to be honest. Not saying they looked like world beater or anything. We just sucked. Quite pathetic. All I remember is seeing Koroma go close with a header in the first half, then do some fancy step overs when he was offside in the second half. Oh, Croft went close at the end too, with a toe poke. The game was shocking, so apologies that I didn''t look at the MK dons line up thoroughly enough!! Wonder who it is I''m thinking of??!!

[quote user="hogesar"]Oh..i thought this thread was going to be about some new fast food place in the city.[/quote]It is of sorts, it''s a Indian Restaurant in Berlin.

No, he is a cast off and is not good enough for us. Just shows how bad we have got that we are looking (us fans) at rejects from a franchise club.

Guys, seriously, Ali f*cking Bongo couldn''t get you out of the mess you''re in, and he was a f*cking magician!