Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Jack Lester.......Goal Machine!

Not sure how much he would cost because he still has a year left on his contract at Chesterfield. Can play as an attacking midfielder or striker and has scored 27 goals in 37 matches this season. Out of 72 matches for Chesterfield he has now scored an amazing 48 goals. Very good player and should be within our price range and budget. Thoughts............

I still remember when he snubbed us for Forest and turned into a goal machine for them. Reminds me of Ian Moore too. Anyone know how he''s getting on these days? Leeds isn''t it?

Think Moore is back at Tranmere.

But Lester may be the same age as JC, but he is a better goalscorer. Age is not too much of a concern in this league, I still feel that JC has a big part to play in this league. the Champ may have proved a league too high for him, but league 2 is a good league for him and we get 2 wingers WHO CAN CROSS and a big man up front who can hold the ball, then JC has a chance and we have a chance too.

God, how long we have been saying that?

You cant just compare him to Cureton because he''s the same age. I think Moore''s at Tranmere & is managed by his dad.

[quote user="colneycanary"]Not sure how much he would cost because he still has a year left on his contract at Chesterfield. Can play as an attacking midfielder or striker and has scored 27 goals in 37 matches this season. Out of 72 matches for Chesterfield he has now scored an amazing 48 goals. Very good player and should be within our price range and budget. Thoughts............[/quote]P.M.S.L.