Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

HUCKERBY'S PASSION & COMMITTMENT TO NCFC

Just listen to every interview Hucks does and his passion and commitment for the club is evident for all to see.This is reason why he should never have been allowed to leave the club, you can argue whether he''s past his best, isnt cut out for the championship physically any longer or whatever. But what you cant deny is his desire for the club to succeed and commitment to give 110%.Having this kind of player in the dressing room is imperative to a successful team. Dion was the same, maybe didnt have the same love but was totally committed.This season weve replaced Hucks passion and desire with lazy money grabbers like Siberski, and numerous other loan players, with the exeption of Lee, that couldnt give a toss about Norwich City, and were here to get fit or use us a shop window for the summer sales.To those who say its the boards fault, lack of money, Grant, Gunn etc, its all rubbish. Its 50% Roeder and the loan policy and 50% no Huckerby. His influence on and off the pitch has been sorely missed and the decision to let him go has been catastrophic. Letting Hucks go was like ripping the heart and soul out of Norwich City.

I agree Barclayman, he ws as committed as they come whenever he put''s on the yellow shirt, that aside I still think he had more than enough quality to hack it at this level for atleast another season. Sadly Roeder''s arrogance got the better of him and what''s done is done.

[quote]Just listen to every interview Hucks does and his passion and commitment for the club is evident for all to see.This is reason why he should never have been allowed to leave the club, you can argue whether he''s past his best, isnt cut out for the championship physically any longer or whatever. But what you cant deny is his desire for the club to succeed and commitment to give 110%.Having this kind of player in the dressing room is imperative to a successful team. Dion was the same, maybe didnt have the same love but was totally committed.This season weve replaced Hucks passion and desire with lazy money grabbers like Siberski, and numerous other loan players, with the exeption of Lee, that couldnt give a toss about Norwich City, and were here to get fit or use us a shop window for the summer sales.To those who say its the boards fault, lack of money, Grant, Gunn etc, its all rubbish. Its 50% Roeder and the loan policy and 50% no Huckerby. His influence on and off the pitch has been sorely missed and the decision to let him go has been catastrophic. Letting Hucks go was like ripping the heart and soul out of Norwich City.[/quote]

[8]memories like the corners of my mind[8]  [:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]A true City legend who''s not sponging off the club, unlike someone I know.[:|][/quote]Jamie Lad you mean?

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="First Wizard"]A true City legend who''s not sponging off the club, unlike someone I know.[:|][/quote]Jamie Lad you mean?[/quote]

haha!

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="First Wizard"]A true City legend who''s not sponging off the club, unlike someone I know.[:|][/quote]

Jamie Lad you mean?
[/quote]

lol touche

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="First Wizard"]A true City legend who''s not sponging off the club, unlike someone I know.[:|][/quote]Jamie Lad you mean?[/quote]Arf!!! [:D]

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="First Wizard"]A true City legend who''s not sponging off the club, unlike someone I know.[:|][/quote]Jamie Lad you mean?[/quote][img]http://www.ozoux.com/eclectic/archive/2006/06/13/images/batman.jpg[/img]

[quote user="blue pride"][quote]Just listen to every interview Hucks does and his passion and commitment for the club is evident for all to see.

This is reason why he should never have been allowed to leave the club, you can argue whether he''s past his best, isnt cut out for the championship physically any longer or whatever. But what you cant deny is his desire for the club to succeed and commitment to give 110%.

Having this kind of player in the dressing room is imperative to a successful team. Dion was the same, maybe didnt have the same love but was totally committed.

This season weve replaced Hucks passion and desire with lazy money grabbers like Siberski, and numerous other loan players, with the exeption of Lee, that couldnt give a toss about Norwich City, and were here to get fit or use us a shop window for the summer sales.

To those who say its the boards fault, lack of money, Grant, Gunn etc, its all rubbish. Its 50% Roeder and the loan policy and 50% no Huckerby.

His influence on and off the pitch has been sorely missed and the decision to let him go has been catastrophic. Letting Hucks go was like ripping the heart and soul out of Norwich City.[/quote]

[8]memories like the corners of my mind[8]  [:D][:D][:D]

[/quote]FOYSC.