Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Re: Fotheringham

Gunn was quite clear on this one - he was the highest paid player at the club. Didn''t warrent the wages either and doubt he would want a drop in them.

[quote user="chicken"]Gunn was quite clear on this one - he was the highest paid player at the club. Didn''t warrent the wages either and doubt he would want a drop in them.
[/quote]

HIghest earner! Far from it! Gunn is already learning spin:

"Fozzy is the highest earner!" £3k p/w

"Me and Pattison didnt fall out!" Yes they did....

"Im already on the phone!" ...my ass...

He learnt well from Doomy!

HP, Heinz all the sauces that usually come up trumps for me.

[quote user="John"]What on earth are you on about? (or indeed on?)

Awful player (the worst i''ve known amongst a lot of c*** to play at City in recent years), and a disruptive influence on the team after Roeder left.

I hand on heart can barely bring mysef to believe that this man is capable of playing league football, let along League One / Championship. His passing was horribly poor (and on a whole new level of horrible in comparison to the bad passers we''ve had in the past). He wasn''t that strong, couldn''t run, showed no real skill or ability while he was here, never really knew him to make an effective header, and his shooting was weak (and would never of scored had it not been for some ridiculous deflections). His tackling was as poorly timed as an amateur football player, and his tantrums, and "give up when the going gets tough" attitude as captain badly damaged the teams spirit. An incompetent JOKE of a football player.

Despite my frustration and anger, to be fair, at the newly appointed reigime, i will forever applaud them to the up most for getting rid of that utter waste of space. This man has without a doubt contributed to our eventual relegation, and the mere sight of him now makes me sick[:@]......
[/quote]

Your almost describing Russell too [:P]

Fozzy added a bit of steel to the CM role. He made it his own, he was a real power house going forward and I think his departure is shocking

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Fozzy added a bit of steel to the CM role. He made it his own, he was a real power house going forward and I think his departure is shocking[/quote]

[:|].... Huh?