Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Re: Hux to san jose message board!!

We got Lita in and still went down [:S]It was never going to be a perm Lita deal.WTF is your point?a) get rid of hucks and bring in lita perm - nope didnt happen...b) we got lita on loan and still went down [:^)]

[quote user="John"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

What does he get a message board all to himself???

why did malky, iwan, dion, green, get one??

you treat hux like a god and the rest as 2nd best, thats not supporting the TEAM!!! so come on Pete either delete it or make it to previous norwich players !!

[/quote]

Oh wow, i didn''t realise Iwan, Malky, Green and Dion ''could'' be playing at Norwich soon?[|-)]
[/quote]

hux wont though!!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

no!!,,,

if we kept hux, would we have got lita in?? ir not??

[/quote]Don''t know, and don''t care to be frank.And to be honest, who''s to say for sure that we would of been relegated with Hucks? I''m not saying we would of, it''s just we only know for sure how the other alternative turned out....

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="John"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

What does he get a message board all to himself???

why did malky, iwan, dion, green, get one??

you treat hux like a god and the rest as 2nd best, thats not supporting the TEAM!!! so come on Pete either delete it or make it to previous norwich players !!

[/quote]

Oh wow, i didn''t realise Iwan, Malky, Green and Dion ''could'' be playing at Norwich soon?[|-)][/quote]

hux wont though!!!

[/quote]Wow, sorry, i didn''t know you had the inside info on everything that goes on at Norwich.....[^o)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]QUIT MOANING!![/quote]Well your arguments have no substance to them, so i think it''s within my rights, and everyone elses, to at least dispute it.If you can''t take it.... Shut up.

The current squad we have aren''t fit to shine Hux''s boots. Period.

The quite simple answer as to why he has his own Board is that when he went to SJE there were so many stupid threads (especially about SJE shirts) on the main board that it was easier to give Hucks his own board. He got his own Board not because his fans wanted it but because the rest of us wanted his fans to have it.