Sign in to follow this  
AJ

I AM GOING TO STATE THE OBVIOUS

AND SHOUT ABOUT IT WITH MY CAPS LOCK ON

BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO BE DOING IT

AND I DON''T WANT TO FEEL LEFT OUT.

YOU''RE NOT THE ONLY ONE.I''D START MY OWN THREAD, BUT I WANTED TO JOIN IN WITH YOU.HOPEFULLY, WITH THESE BIG LETTERS, SOMEONE WILL TAKE MORE NOTICE THAN USUAL AND COMPLIMENT ME ON STATING WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE ALREADY KNOWS.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]WE ARE IN LEAGUE ONE NEXT SEASON AND BRYAN GUNN IS OUR MANAGER.[/quote]AND WE''RE A FOOTBALL CLUB.(We actually are!)

[quote user="crafty canary"]SHUT UP, YOU FOOLS - I''M TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]Sorry!

ONLY KIDDING!SLEEP IS FOR LOSERS!

ATTENTION SEEKING! OH LOOK AT MEEEEEE [<:o)][<:o)][^]

Im just waiting for CT AND RYAN TO JOIN IN! I WILL STATE THE OBVIOUS IM DRUNK AND YOU LOT ARE LOSERS!! HAHA! OTBC. OH AND WE SUPPORT NORWICH CITY FC, AN UNDERACHIEVING, LITTLE, NICE FOOTBALL CLUB! AND MOST FANS WANT DELIA OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUT!! I HATE YOU WOMEN, YOU HAVE FECKING DESTROYED THIS CLUB! I WISH YOU HAD SUPPORTED IPSWICH YOU NO GOOD FOR NOTHING COOK! GO AWAY AND S*D OFF!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Sorry rant over!! just had an episode!! its ok though ncfc supporters i will be a true fan and be a happy clapper and not stand up for what i believe to be right in case i get people disagree with me! Sorry everyone!

I DIDN''T GET ANY OF THAT. I COULD ONLY UNDERSTAND THE BITS IN CAPITALS!