Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

FAO any potential buyers/investors

NCFC are a massive club, I dont care what ANYONE says. To have 25,000 fans week in, week out last year and for the many years before that to have such tremendous following is just spectacular.The training facilities, the stadium and the fans are premiership class. The way the board have ''run'' us into the ground, the way the fans have been treated and the way Delia has used norwich city to try and up her fading celebrity status is CRIMINAL. Now more than ever we need a saviour. Someone who with the business and football nous, someone willing to entertain new ideas and someone who has the money to bankroll the club in terrible economic times. It is my honest opinion that if we dont find a buyer, there are some out there- please make yourselves known, we will rot in league 1 and maybe even drop to league 2 in a few years. Nobody wants this. If the scum can find investment so easily - yes i know they gave them selves away but now look at them! The ambition they''ve show in the past few months outweight the ambition shown in the whole of De-L.I.A.R''s reign. Dont take no for an answer. Keep knocking on the cooks door and demand that she at least listen to your offer.Dont hide in the shadows. Do the right thing for NCFC. Please.

Good Work! It''s a good job every multi-millionaire in norfolk reads through these Pink Un forums!Oh, hang on.

[quote user="hogesar"]Good Work! It''s a good job every multi-millionaire in norfolk reads through these Pink Un forums!Oh, hang on.[/quote]I know what you mean but up until a few days ago I didnt believe that Hucks looked at this m/b until he admitted it in that interview.Keep the faith [Y] anything is possible.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="hogesar"]Good Work! It''s a good job every multi-millionaire in norfolk reads through these Pink Un forums!Oh, hang on.[/quote]I know what you mean but up until a few days ago I didnt believe that Hucks looked at this m/b until he admitted it in that interview.Keep the faith [Y] anything is possible.[/quote]Fair enough! Well, you never know i guess. [:)]

The reason we have been taken over is because we were not asset rich. Our creditors had no chance in getting their money back so had to take something as making us bankrupt would have meant they got nothing. ME comes along and offers them a few million and as there are no other investors the creditors have to take it. Not ideal i agree. The problem with Norwich is they are too asset rich. Sounds daft i know but it''s true.

Keep your fingers crossed that these potential buyers/investors don''t read the forums.They might see how viciously our fans turn on people who have chucked millions into the pot!

[quote user="CT "]NCFC are a massive club, I dont care what ANYONE says. To have 25,000 fans week in, week out last year and for the many years before that to have such tremendous following is just spectacular.

The training facilities, the stadium and the fans are premiership class.

The way the board have ''run'' us into the ground, the way the fans have been treated and the way Delia has used norwich city to try and up her fading celebrity status is CRIMINAL.

Now more than ever we need a saviour. Someone who with the business and football nous, someone willing to entertain new ideas and someone who has the money to bankroll the club in terrible economic times.

It is my honest opinion that if we dont find a buyer, there are some out there- please make yourselves known, we will rot in league 1 and maybe even drop to league 2 in a few years. Nobody wants this.

If the scum can find investment so easily - yes i know they gave them selves away but now look at them! The ambition they''ve show in the past few months outweight the ambition shown in the whole of De-L.I.A.R''s reign.

Dont take no for an answer. Keep knocking on the cooks door and demand that she at least listen to your offer.

Dont hide in the shadows. Do the right thing for NCFC. Please.
[/quote]

[|-)]

[quote user="LQ"]Keep your fingers crossed that these potential buyers/investors don''t read the forums.They might see how viciously our fans turn on people who have chucked millions into the pot!

[/quote] Chucked millions in and probably had even more out if the truth was known , and they deserve the vicious treatment and a lot more besides . Chase got hounded out and Delia Smith is one hundred times worse than him .

[quote user="CT "]The way the board have ''run'' us into the ground, the way the fans have been treated and the way Delia has used norwich city to try and up her fading celebrity status is CRIMINAL.

[/quote]

Another load of claptrap from boy wonder.

[quote user="CT "]NCFC are a massive club, I dont care what ANYONE says. To have 25,000 fans week in, week out last year and for the many years before that to have such tremendous following is just spectacular.

The way the board have ''run'' us into the ground, the way the fans have been treated and the way Delia has used norwich city to try and up her fading celebrity status is CRIMINAL.

Now more than ever we need a saviour. Someone who with the business and football nous, someone willing to entertain new ideas and someone who has the money to bankroll the club in terrible economic times.

It is my honest opinion that if we dont find a buyer, there are some out there- please make yourselves known, we will rot in league 1 and maybe even drop to league 2 in a few years. Nobody wants this.

If the scum can find investment so easily - yes i know they gave them selves away but now look at them! The ambition they''ve show in the past few months outweight the ambition shown in the whole of De-L.I.A.R''s reign.

Dont take no for an answer. Keep knocking on the cooks door and demand that she at least listen to your offer.

[/quote]

I thought you knew about the investors coming in?

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

I thought you knew about the investors coming in?

[/quote]

That was sooo last week [;)]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="CT "]The way the board have ''run'' us into the ground, the way the fans have been treated and the way Delia has used norwich city to try and up her fading celebrity status is CRIMINAL.

[/quote]

[/quote]

It is not a boy wonder.  It is a teen who claims to be in Cambridge who is possibly spotty and who hasn''t discovered girls yet. 

This is a guess this end but I''d go to Dixmar with it.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="LQ"]Keep your fingers crossed that these potential buyers/investors don''t read the forums.

They might see how viciously our fans turn on people who have chucked millions into the pot!

[/quote] Chucked millions in and probably had even more out if the truth was known , and they deserve the vicious treatment and a lot more besides . Chase got hounded out and Delia Smith is one hundred times worse than him .
[/quote]

I have pointed this out a few times on various threads, that club investors may not make a direct profit from the team, but the exposure and advertising they get more than makes up for it.  Norwich in the Prem was a glorious opportunity not only for the team but for Delia and Co. with that worldwide exposure that comes along with televised games and the variety of other weekly shows about the Prem clubs. Unfortunately, the main exposure Norwich got that season was for "Let''s be ''avin'' you".  Everybody remembers that, nobody but Norwich fans remember the crushing abuse we delivered to Man U.  Delia blew it.

Oh, and I love the DeLIAR moniker.  I have not seen it before this, so credit to the thread originator. I now expect to be hounded for having missed the name on dozens of other threads.   

[quote user="LQ"]Keep your fingers crossed that these potential buyers/investors don''t read the forums.

They might see how viciously our fans turn on people who have chucked millions into the pot!

[/quote]

And also see why we continually question how much of the fans ''millions'' - have disappeared into a ''Black Hole''.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="LQ"]Keep your fingers crossed that these potential buyers/investors don''t read the forums.They might see how viciously our fans turn on people who have chucked millions into the pot!

[/quote]

And also see why we continually question how much of the fans ''millions'' - have disappeared into a ''Black Hole''.....

[/quote]To be fair though Mello, football fans have always said that.Do you remember the "Where''s the money gone? Where''s the money gone?" (sung to the Chicory Tip tune - I think that you are about the same age as me!)Far, far away?

[quote user="LQ"]Keep your fingers crossed that these potential buyers/investors don''t read the forums.

[/quote]

Or they could see how people will turn on anyone who comes in and mismanages the club so badly that it ends up falling to it''s lowest level for 50 years.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="CT "]The way the board have ''run'' us into the ground, the way the fans have been treated and the way Delia has used norwich city to try and up her fading celebrity status is CRIMINAL. [/quote]

[/quote]

It is not a boy wonder.  It is a teen who claims to be in Cambridge who is possibly spotty and who hasn''t discovered girls yet. 

This is a guess this end but I''d go to Dixmar with it.

[/quote]Cam= wandering sad man who claims to be a ''proper journalist'' that trawls through football fans message boards and uses any feasible rumour in his pathetic paper to sell copies.....