Sign in to follow this  
DEB (never forgotten)

Alan Lee set for move.....................

[quote user="Michael Starr"]Dean Windass is still available however...
[/quote]

Possibly not for much longer.  Strongly tipped to be new No 2 at Darlington.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="WACCOLO"]Hopefully we are in for him, wouldn''t mind him as back up to super Stevie Howard.
[/quote]

I can''t think of a player that matches him more closely.

Alan Lee is utter crap, but maybe there would of been hope for him in Div 3 given Steve Howard''s record last season.

If you had them two playing upfront for you in the Championship then you could coun''t the number of goals on the hand of one man minus a couple of fingers.

I defo do not want Alan Lee.

[/quote]

That''s it I need a holiday I''ve come on the message board and found myself agreeing with Smudger.- OMG Doctor!!![:$]

[quote user="CT "]Saw super Al on the train to Norwich today....

[/quote]

So did you ask him what was wrong with his car and what club he was going to sign for?

The train was heading from Cambridge to Norwich. We both got on at Cambridge but i got off at Ely. I was shocked to say the least! God knows why he didnt use his car :s I''m slightly more optimistic Lee will sign now tbh.

Maybe he was there signing for Cambridge now that they''ve been promoted to League 2 [:)] [:)]

He actually lives in Dedham near Colchester

[quote user="CT "]I wonder why he was on the way to the fine city ....could it be....?[/quote]Giving his regards to Carl Cort in Asda [:)]

[quote user="CT "]I wonder why he was on the way to the fine city ....

could it be....?
[/quote]

Why didnt'' you ask him? [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="CT "]I wonder why he was on the way to the fine city ....could it be....?[/quote]

[/quote]Its a question I''m still asking myself [:$]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="cityangel"]

could it be....?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Its a question I''m still asking myself [:$]
[/quote]#

That is because you are 16 and stuck in Cambridge.  To save you the trouble we asked Lee''s agent tonight what he was doing and got the following answer: "Alan is considering various options for next season."

Question: "Is one of those options Norwich City?

Answer: "Yes it is.  I expect to be speaking to Bryan later this week."

Question: "Is it the only option Alan has?"

Answer: "No, I have had enquiries from elsewhere."

Question: "But you are still willing to talk to Bryan?"

Answer: "Yes, of course."

Hope that helps should you ever be stuck on a train with him again [:|]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Maybe he was there signing for Cambridge now that they''ve been promoted to League 2 [:)] [:)]

[/quote]Er....didn''t they lose to Torquay?!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I think now is traditionally the point where someone mentions Andy Bishop......................[/quote][quote user="Spineless Fooks"]Andy Bishop anyone?[/quote]Wait! I''ve got an idea!

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Er....didn''t they lose to Torquay?!
[/quote]

So they did, silly me [:)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

I wouldn''t have minded being stuck on a train with him, especially if it broke down under a dark tunnel [:)]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]I think now is traditionally the point where someone mentions Andy Bishop......................[/quote]

[quote user="Spineless Fooks"]Andy Bishop anyone?[/quote]

Wait! I''ve got an idea!
[/quote]

Andy a bit of an enigma all round.  Everyone has watched him but no one has hired him yet.  V Lincoln he did some tricky stuff before being floored by Goulash (he of the trailing leg).  He is an inventive player if he gets free but not if you put a Goulash on him.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

I wouldn''t have minded being stuck on a train with him, especially if it broke down under a dark tunnel [:)]

[/quote]Oh behave! [;)]

okay, smudge et al, who would you like to see at norwich then instead of lee? windass... wasnt exactly filling his boots at oldham was he? he''s a lot older and certainly doesn''t have more than a season left in him... bishop... signed a new contract, valued prob between 600 - 750k... not actually that brilliant (imo) seen him play and yes he''s good but i have doubts how good he''d be in league one or the champ... still either way... he''s well out of our price range... Holt... scored well for the shrews... however found scoring hard in league one when he was at forest... under contract, their top man... would take at least 350k to get him here... a possible but not one i would back. John sutton. has always played well in scotland, but found things a lot harder playing in the english leagues... a real long shot... Adebola - Sheff Weds were priced out of a move for him... so we have no chance. Alan Lee, wants to come here, will actually score 10 plus goals in a season at this level... he wont be blowing out of his **** as he''d be up against players the same if not worse fitness than he has. prob is, his fee... warnock knows we want him and him and jordan aren''t the easiest of people to deal with i would imagine. He is very well suited to this league and is my first option for a big man upfront.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="CT "][quote user="cityangel"]

could it be....?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Its a question I''m still asking myself [:$]
[/quote]#

That is because you are 16 and stuck in Cambridge.  To save you the trouble we asked Lee''s agent tonight what he was doing and got the following answer: "Alan is considering various options for next season."

Question: "Is one of those options Norwich City?

Answer: "Yes it is.  I expect to be speaking to Bryan later this week."

Question: "Is it the only option Alan has?"

Answer: "No, I have had enquiries from elsewhere."

Question: "But you are still willing to talk to Bryan?"

Answer: "Yes, of course."

[/quote]

You patronising moron.

CT, I have to say, I didn''t think that was patronising at all... in fact, i think you lot should appreciate that someone who is actually in the know gives you little bits of info! Just my opinion, but i don''t think Cam comes on here to make himself feel important... Each to their own though I guess!

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]Pink Un Twitter suggests we are in for Alan Lee.http://new.pinkun.com/twitter.aspx[/quote]Is it just me or is that lifted directly from Cam''s post, and edited down?!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh behave! [;)]
[/quote]

Sorry [:)]

yep its just copied from cam''s earlier post.  Usual journalism from Archant.

Incidentally shouldnt Archant be chasing Delia & Michael for answers to the questions in their open letter???

Coundn''t Carl Moore help us with Lee''s wages??

[quote user="CT "]

You patronising moron.

[/quote]CT, I haven''t checked so apologies if I''m wrong but weren''t you agreeing on a thread a few days ago that we ought to tone down the language and grow up a little? We''ve already got Wiz, we don''t need anyone else to contradict themselves.