Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Bryan Gunn's Objective for next year.....

Its up at Colney as a part of his 5 yr plan..........can you guess.......go on.....try.................

Its CONSOLIDATION!

So be prepared for 2 years in this league before we start talking about stepping back up!

Realistic? Or Not ambitious enough?

You know what! **** that! it''s unacceptable we''re here, and i wanna be back in the championship at least! Fair play if we end up doing it like Forest, but honestly, who would be happy if we had 2 seasons like leeds down here!

I don''t think consolidation is good enough. We need to get out of this division as quickly as possible.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Its up at Colney as a part of his 5 yr plan..........can you guess.......go on.....try.................

Its CONSOLIDATION!

So be prepared for 2 years in this league before we start talking about stepping back up!

[/quote]just not good enough...its a fookin outrage

The manager and board are pathetic, and the consolidation word is their favourite at the moment,it''s just soooooo sad how far we have fallen,and it seems there is nothing we can do about it.I''ve just about given up the fight,GUTTED!!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Its CONSOLIDATION!

[/quote]

How do you know that?

Personally, at the very least I am expecting a day out at Wembley next spring. I just can''t see the majority of fans accepting home defeats to the likes of most of the teams in League one. Gunn''ll be the target of boos and chants by the end of October and will be gone by Christmas.

I do not think the majority of people realise how bad the position is that we are in. With the players we have at the moment, the lack of funds we have at the moment, the unproven youth players who have no experience at even Reserve team level, the expectation of losing the one or two decent players we have got ......... and you think that we will be promoted out of this division next season? If we were it would be marvellous but we have to be realistic about the position that we find ourselves in.

The players that we have have been brought in by very poor managers before Bryan Gunn. Grant and Roeder have a great deal to answer for as have the board for appointing them. But let''s not get carried away. I can never remember such poor players ever being good enough to be considered regular first team players. And yet it is many of these players who we will be looking to get us out of League 1. If we can push on from the very poor position we find ourselves in, then great. But realism dictates that first of all we must halt the disastrous decline in recent years and then build for a future.

Our best hope for next year is to start with several losses so we can get rid of Gunn , the one thing this club is crying out for is a good manager , Gunn is never going to be a success and the sooner he gets sacked the better .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Our best hope for next year is to start with several losses so we can get rid of Gunn , the one thing this club is crying out for is a good manager , Gunn is never going to be a success and the sooner he gets sacked the better .
[/quote]

Would he be sacked though, or would Delia find him yet another role within the club? Perhaps he could be coach driver or head teaboy or something.

No i think he has burned his bridges this time , when he is sacked he will have to leave the club , after being manager his ego wont accept anything less .As he said on his Radio Norfolk inteview the only job i want is the managers one (its all gone to his head )

Mr G''s objective for next year? To masquerade as the manager of  Norwich City Football Club for as long as he can fool the few who still believe he is capable of doing the job.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

It''s a bit like the old adage - ''you can take a horse to water, but a pencil has to be lead.''

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Our best hope for next year is to start with several losses so we can get rid of Gunn , the one thing this club is crying out for is a good manager , Gunn is never going to be a success and the sooner he gets sacked the better .
[/quote]

Would he be sacked though, or would Delia find him yet another role within the club? Perhaps he could be coach driver or head teaboy or something.

[/quote]

He''s got all his badges in arse licking.[:|]