Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Krysiak?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_5343512,00.html 

Sounds like a decent young keeper. Honestly, haven''t ever seen Nelson play, but surely that means his pants, Rudd is too young, maybe go out on loan. But could bring in this guy, he says he wouldn''t mind playing for a league 1 side. On the other hand, you have Hanahamenn, for Reading, old, released, high wages, but would he come to us???

But also very happy Marshall has gone. He was pants!

OTBC!

Fair call, not sure he''d come here permanently though, plus I think having a loan goalie in really wouldn''t be a good foundation to build on.

Agree Im not interested in Loans until we have at least a Nucleas of the first team squad on perms. Theres nothing wrong with loan players but they should be brought in to compliment a permanant squad or to fill holes that we may still have when the season kicks off.

[quote user="Mushroom"]Fair call, not sure he''d come here permanently though, plus I think having a loan goalie in really wouldn''t be a good foundation to build on.[/quote]He wouldn''t  be on loan, it says hes been released.

He also doesnt have that much more experience than Rudd and is only a year or so older. I''m not sure that I wouldnt prefer to go with Rudd. If we get a keeper in it needs to be one that is late twenties early thirties to provide an experienced head to work alongside Rudd and give competition. I am not sure that Nelson isnt that one but we will have to see.

To be honest would rather have a keeper in mid to late 30s as experienced back and and goalkeeping coach etc.  This way would not mind playing second fiddle to Rudd - thinking an Ed de Goey equivalent.  Worked well for Stoke.

I was thinking around 33ish as they would still be good enough to start regularily if Rudd comes a cropper.