Sign in to follow this  
NUCS ST

What does Marcus Evans look like?

[quote user="NUCS ST"]?[/quote]What does the rich investor and Norwich City look like ?? Oh of course no-one wants to invest in such a run down shit hole of a club, silly me. Ha ha ha ha !!!

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="NUCS ST"]?[/quote]What does the rich investor and Norwich City look like ?? Oh of course no-one wants to invest in such a run down shit hole of a club, silly me. Ha ha ha ha !!![/quote]I''m flattered that you''re gracing us with your presence on this message board. Obviously you are about the plight of Norwich City as much as we do.Love you xx

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="NUCS ST"]?[/quote]What does the rich investor and Norwich City look like ?? Oh of course no-one wants to invest in such a run down shit hole of a club, silly me. Ha ha ha ha !!![/quote]I''m flattered that you''re gracing us with your presence on this message board. Obviously you are about the plight of Norwich City as much as we do.Love you xx[/quote]caring*

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="NUCS ST"]?[/quote]What does the rich investor and Norwich City look like ?? Oh of course no-one wants to invest in such a run down shit hole of a club, silly me. Ha ha ha ha !!!
[/quote]

Cmon though bluemike, you can''t have a chairman/owner/sponsor who no-one has seen can you? You must be a little bit curious as to why he wants to remain invisible.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="NUCS ST"]?[/quote]What does the rich investor and Norwich City look like ?? Oh of course no-one wants to invest in such a run down shit hole of a club, silly me. Ha ha ha ha !!![/quote]

Cmon though bluemike, you can''t have a chairman/owner/sponsor who no-one has seen can you? You must be a little bit curious as to why he wants to remain invisible.

[/quote]I couldnt agree with you more, as time goes by he is gonna have to show himself, only then will he have total backing from everyone. Also in reply to previous post, believe it or not i do care about NCFC, I think it is a terrible thing to have happened, and im not naive enough to think that one day it could still be us, you never know in football. but be honest all NCFC would cut there arm off to have the same situation at carrow road that we now find ourselves in.

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="NUCS ST"]?[/quote]What does the rich investor and Norwich City look like ?? Oh of course no-one wants to invest in such a run down shit hole of a club, silly me. Ha ha ha ha !!!
[/quote]

Get lost you smug tosser!

I think Bluemike looks like this.........

[img]http://reviewsion.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/tree-man.jpg[/img]

[quote user="barryevans"]

marcus evans

(on the right)

[/quote]pmsl....[Y]       is that his lover on the left in tho ever so nice cycling shorts..lol ???

[img]http://www.gadgetshop.com/media/gadgetshop/products/ProductGalleryImage1/322586.jpg[/img]