Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

SCUM BIG CLUB MY ?

Even if the Scum matched us on population they would still have more fingers and toes than us.[:D] 

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]The sorry thing is I bet their gate revenue is still alot more thans ours. The more I hear about cheap tickets for OAPs and kids, the more I think that our season ticket numbers are just an illusion created by cheap tickets and that our revenue is actually lower than alot of clubs who get smaller crowds.[/quote]

This is the thing, the revenue from our season ticket sales is pretty paltry. If you sell any product cheaply enough - provided it is of good enough quality, of course - people will buy. It is a lot harder to sell any commodity in great quantities if you are selling at full price. Didn''t somebody calculate that our total season ticket revenue comes to no more than 3 or 4 million pounds?

[quote user="blue pride"]It wouldn''t matter if you had 40,000 season ticket holders. You''d still be where you''re at.  [:D]
[/quote]

Sod off back to your poxy message boards, you knobhead.

Attendance is only important if its components, through homogeneity, enforces hegemonic power. I''m afraid, for now, that is not the case. There is too much petty squabbling and negative emotions spawned by the ambition of the club to our south. That does us no favours and can only encourage monotonous oblivion

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Norwich City has around the same number of people as Ipswich.[/quote]

Norwich is considerably bigger than Ipswich.

[url]http://www.rce.org.uk/?P=NORWICH[/url]

[url]http://www.rce.org.uk/?P=IPSWICH[/url]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="rjwc22"]

Agreed, attendances mean very little now as the money from tv etc dwarf gate revenue.

Still nice to see teams with big followings but does not constitute a big club.

[/quote]

The amount of City memorabilia in cars that I see on the roads around Britain is stunning. We have a massive following [Y] OTBC

[/quote]

But that counts for diddly squat when you are in the third division.

[quote user="Apathy FC"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Norwich City has around the same number of people as Ipswich.[/quote]

[/quote]100,000 bigger population ffs, and you think you are better supported ? Knobheads.

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="Apathy FC"]

[/quote]100,000 bigger population ffs, and you think you are better supported ? Knobheads.
[/quote]

That''s why we''re a city and you''re a town...

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="CT "][quote user="rjwc22"]

Agreed, attendances mean very little now as the money from tv etc dwarf gate revenue.

[/quote]

The amount of City memorabilia in cars that I see on the roads around Britain is stunning. We have a massive following [Y] OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]But we still have a bigger following than you and we won''t be down there for long. Perhaps we will cross you on your way down!

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="Apathy FC"]

[/quote]

Faggot!

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="CT "][quote user="rjwc22"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]But we still have a bigger following than you and we won''t be down there for long. Perhaps we will cross you on your way down!The only team youre gonna pass is Kings Lynn, PMSL.[/quote]

Scum Aid!

An appeal to help the poor out there.

A major hurricane (Hurricane Shazza) earthquake measuring 5.8 on the Richter scale hit Ipswich in the early hours of Friday with its epicentre in the dump. Victims were seen wandering around aimlessly, muttering "Faaa**inell".

The hurricane decimated the area causing approximately £ 30 worth of damage. 1000''s of caravans and several priceless collections of mementos from Majorca and the Costa del Sol were damaged beyond repair. Three areas of historic burnt out cars and rubbish piles were disturbed. Many locals were woken well before their giros arrived. Also a flag bearing the words ''Were going down... again'' printed on it- and a tag on it which read ''On loan from Wolves'' was found beneath the rubble. The Ipswich town football club cup room was also severely damaged. Many saucers were found broken. Also the roof of the ipswich town north stand was damaged- damaged extending into the region of five pounds.

Radio Suffolk reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered and were still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting had happened in Ipswich. One resident - Tracy Sharon Smith, a 15-year-old mother of 5 said, "It was such a shock, my little Chardonnay-Mercedes came running into my bedroom crying. My youngest two, Tyler-Morgan and Victoria-Storm slept through it all. I was still shaking when I was skinning up and watching Trisha in my caravan the next morning."
Apparently looting, muggings and car crime were unaffected and carried on as normal. The British Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000 crates of Sunny Delight to the area to help the stricken locals.

Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings, including (Stolen) benefit books, jewellery from Elizabeth Duke at Argos and Bone China from Poundland.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?
This appeal is to raise money for food and clothing parcels for those unfortunate enough to be caught up in this disaster. Clothing is most sought after - items most needed include: Fila or Burberry baseball caps Kappa tracksuit tops (his and hers) Shell suits (female) White sport socks Rockport boots and any other items usually sold in Primark. Food parcels may be harder to come by, but are needed all the same.

Required foodstuffs include:
Microwave meals, Tins of baked beans, Ice cream, Lidl''s brand lager/cider.
£2 buys chips, crisps and blue fizzy drinks for a family of 9.
£5 buys ciggarettes and a lighter to calm the nerves of those affected

Also 22p buys a biro for filling in the compensation forms.

Please don''t show this to anyone living in Ipswich as they are already devastated enough- oh, sod it...they won''t be able to read it anyway.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Scum Aid!

A major hurricane (Hurricane Shazza) earthquake measuring 5.8 on the Richter scale hit Ipswich in the early hours of Friday with its epicentre in the dump. Victims were seen wandering around aimlessly, muttering "Faaa**inell".

The hurricane decimated the area causing approximately £ 30 worth of damage. 1000''s of caravans and several priceless collections of mementos from Majorca and the Costa del Sol were damaged beyond repair. Three areas of historic burnt out cars and rubbish piles were disturbed. Many locals were woken well before their giros arrived. Also a flag bearing the words ''Were going down... again'' printed on it- and a tag on it which read ''On loan from Wolves'' was found beneath the rubble. The Ipswich town football club cup room was also severely damaged. Many saucers were found broken. Also the roof of the ipswich town north stand was damaged- damaged extending into the region of five pounds.

Radio Suffolk reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered and were still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting had happened in Ipswich. One resident - Tracy Sharon Smith, a 15-year-old mother of 5 said, "It was such a shock, my little Chardonnay-Mercedes came running into my bedroom crying. My youngest two, Tyler-Morgan and Victoria-Storm slept through it all. I was still shaking when I was skinning up and watching Trisha in my caravan the next morning."
Apparently looting, muggings and car crime were unaffected and carried on as normal. The British Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000 crates of Sunny Delight to the area to help the stricken locals.

Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings, including (Stolen) benefit books, jewellery from Elizabeth Duke at Argos and Bone China from Poundland.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?
This appeal is to raise money for food and clothing parcels for those unfortunate enough to be caught up in this disaster. Clothing is most sought after - items most needed include: Fila or Burberry baseball caps Kappa tracksuit tops (his and hers) Shell suits (female) White sport socks Rockport boots and any other items usually sold in Primark. Food parcels may be harder to come by, but are needed all the same.

Required foodstuffs include:
Microwave meals, Tins of baked beans, Ice cream, Lidl''s brand lager/cider.
£2 buys chips, crisps and blue fizzy drinks for a family of 9.
£5 buys ciggarettes and a lighter to calm the nerves of those affected

Also 22p buys a biro for filling in the compensation forms.

Please don''t show this to anyone living in Ipswich as they are already devastated enough- oh, sod it...they won''t be able to read it anyway.

[/quote]

LMFAO   [Y]

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]The sorry thing is I bet their gate revenue is still alot more thans ours. The more I hear about cheap tickets for OAPs and kids, the more I think that our season ticket numbers are just an illusion created by cheap tickets and that our revenue is actually lower than alot of clubs who get smaller crowds.[/quote]

hallelujah  someone''s got it!!

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Scum Aid!

Radio Suffolk reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered and were still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting had happened in Ipswich. One resident - Tracy Sharon Smith, a 15-year-old mother of 5 said, "It was such a shock, my little Chardonnay-Mercedes came running into my bedroom crying. My youngest two, Tyler-Morgan and Victoria-Storm slept through it all. I was still shaking when I was skinning up and watching Trisha in my caravan the next morning."Apparently looting, muggings and car crime were unaffected and carried on as normal. The British Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000 crates of Sunny Delight to the area to help the stricken locals.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?This appeal is to raise money for food and clothing parcels for those unfortunate enough to be caught up in this disaster. Clothing is most sought after - items most needed include: Fila or Burberry baseball caps Kappa tracksuit tops (his and hers) Shell suits (female) White sport socks Rockport boots and any other items usually sold in Primark. Food parcels may be harder to come by, but are needed all the same.Required foodstuffs include: Microwave meals, Tins of baked beans, Ice cream, Lidl''s brand lager/cider. £2 buys chips, crisps and blue fizzy drinks for a family of 9.£5 buys ciggarettes and a lighter to calm the nerves of those affected

Also 22p buys a biro for filling in the compensation forms.Please don''t show this to anyone living in Ipswich as they are already devastated enough- oh, sod it...they won''t be able to read it anyway.

[/quote]Excellent!