Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Perhaps with hindsight...

Just to brighten up the afternoon, I thought I''d share what I consider to be the greatest thread of all time,  containing three of the greatest quotes by anyone, ever.Title?

"You Whinging Posters Make Me Sick!"
http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/335965/ShowPost.aspx[quote user="I wonder who"]Now I''m making a vow of total support on these boards for the lads, at

least until May. [/quote]Irony?[quote user="I wonder who"]With the exception of Rivers, I will not criticise

players, Manager or Board, I suggest you do the same. [/quote]Irony?And the cherry on the icing on the cake...[quote user="I wonder who"]I swear some fans on here won''t be happy till we''re relegated. And they call me illogical!.

[/quote]Anyway, enjoy.  It would seem we have a very talented satirist in our midst and clearly I must now apologise for not realising earlier that this whole Wizard persona is in fact an invention of comedic genius on a par with  Count Arthur Strong.It is, isn''t it?

Not really interested in the individuals on this clucking board, rather its the views that count.

[quote user="corbs"]Not really interested in the individuals on this clucking board, rather its the views that count.[/quote]

Do NOT use my name in vain!..............

Some people...honestly!

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="corbs"]Not really interested in the individuals on this clucking board, rather its the views that count.[/quote]

Do NOT use my name in vain!..............

Some people...honestly!

[/quote]

Oh CLUCK off!!