Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Starting 11 for first game of 2009/2010 League One Season!!

Declan Rudd

David Cooper                                     David Stephens                                                  Danny Kelly                                                 Sam Habergham

Korey Smith                                       Damon Lathrope                                                Dario Dumic                                                 Josh Dawkin

Luke Daley                                                        Cody Macdonald

Bench;

Jed Steer

George Francomb

Johnbull Omoregie

Tom Adeyemi

Nick Davey

Declan Rudd

David Cooper                David Stephens                         Danny Kelly                                Sam Habergham

Korey Smith                  Damon Lathrope                        Dario Dumic                               Josh Dawkin

Luke Daley                                                        Cody Macdonald

Bench;

Jed Steer

George Francomb

Johnbull Omoregie

Tom Adeyemi

Nick Davey

Declan Rudd

David Cooper          David Stephens             Danny Kelly             Sam Habergham

Korey Smith            Damon Lathrope            Dario Dumic             Josh Dawkin

Luke Daley                 Cody Macdonald

Bench;

Jed Steer

George Francomb

Johnbull Omoregie

Tom Adeyemi

Nick Davey

Is this what you meant or are you saying that we are going to play Rudd as a second right back and no goalkeeper?

[quote user="ryan85k"]                                                   Declan Rudd

David Cooper          David Stephens             Danny Kelly             Sam Habergham

Korey Smith            Damon Lathrope            Dario Dumic             Josh Dawkin

Luke Daley                 Cody Macdonald

Bench;

Jed Steer

George Francomb

Johnbull Omoregie

Tom Adeyemi

Nick Davey

Is this what you meant or are you saying that we are going to play Rudd as a second right back and no goalkeeper?

[/quote]great shout, we can use the money saved to fluff the pillows up in the hotel!

I think you might find that David Cooper was released by Roeder the man who could spot a player with his eyes shut, at least that''s what I think he was doing when he signed most of the crap players he did while showing talented youngsters the door, also Nick Davey has been released, deemed not good enough even though he was the Academy top scorer this season

[quote user="I am a Banana"]THATS THE RESERVE TEAM![/quote]LOL That will be our first team if we dont start signing some players and trying to keep some at Norwich soon.

[quote user="birdman"]I think you might find that David Cooper was released by Roeder the man who could spot a player with his eyes shut, at least that''s what I think he was doing when he signed most of the crap players he did while showing talented youngsters the door, also Nick Davey has been released, deemed not good enough even though he was the Academy top scorer this season[/quote]Cooper has gone!?If so, our academy is a complete mess....

[quote user="John"][quote user="birdman"]I think you might find that David Cooper was released by Roeder the man who could spot a player with his eyes shut, at least that''s what I think he was doing when he signed most of the crap players he did while showing talented youngsters the door, also Nick Davey has been released, deemed not good enough even though he was the Academy top scorer this season[/quote]Cooper has gone!?If so, our academy is a complete mess....[/quote]

Rely on the youth and we go down another league, fook me it doesnt take a genius to work it out!!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="John"][quote user="birdman"]I think you might find that David Cooper was released by Roeder the man who could spot a player with his eyes shut, at least that''s what I think he was doing when he signed most of the crap players he did while showing talented youngsters the door, also Nick Davey has been released, deemed not good enough even though he was the Academy top scorer this season[/quote]Cooper has gone!?If so, our academy is a complete mess....[/quote]

Rely on the youth and we go down another league, fook me it doesnt take a genius to work it out!![/quote]I''m not saying we should rely on youth (or shouldn''t for that matter), but David Cooper is a class act. It just seems criminal that we''d get rid of him.

Ricky Martin did not have the bottle to stand up to Roeder and released Cooper, in my opinion a very good right back