Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Re: Abusing other Fan

[quote user="Shyster"]I''m not kidding, by the way.[/quote]well to be honest, i tought of you when i wrote the bit in the brackets.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Shyster"]I''m not kidding, by the way.[/quote]well to be honest, i tought of you when i wrote the bit in the brackets.[/quote]

I can''t believe that out of 10,000 sperm, you were the quickest.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Shyster"]I''m not kidding, by the way.[/quote]well to be honest, i tought of you when i wrote the bit in the brackets.[/quote]

I can''t believe that out of 10,000 sperm, you were the quickest. [/quote]Where do you live, i want to come and shoot you (also where can i buy a gun)

[quote user="MCWILL"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]There''s no such word as can''t.[/quote]

Brilliant! [Y]

[/quote]

Does your train of thought have a caboose?

Your trouble, gingerpele, is that you lack the power of conversation but not the power of speech.

??? your just an abusive idiot, who probably isn''t a football fan at all, just goes on random forums and abuses people, and how do you know anything about me???

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Ahhhhhh....... The sweet smell of irony this post has.............[;)][/quote]

The really scary part is the fact that there are so many people here who fail to understand my remarkable sense of humour.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Shyster"]C*nt.[/quote]

your a fucking, shit head, who looks like a prick and acts like a cunt!!

[/quote]50p says the secret words were ''silly'', ''poo'', ''toilet'' and ''bum''..........

[/quote]

Hmmm......many thanks - we''re

all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.  [:P]

your a fucking, shit head, who looks like a prick and acts like a cunt!![/quote]Shyster is an asterisk! [Y]

(or something similar)[;)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

50p says the secret words were ''silly'', ''poo'', ''toilet'' and ''bum''..........
[/quote]

50p is in the post [:D]

nope they wern''t

fucl{ [:O]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]50p says the secret words were ''silly'', ''poo'', ''toilet'' and ''bum''.......... [/quote]

nope they wern''t

[/quote]

50p says the difference between your house and a cactus plant is that the plant has pricks on the outside.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]50p says the secret words were ''silly'', ''poo'', ''toilet'' and ''bum''.......... [/quote]

nope they wern''t

[/quote]

50p says the difference between your house and a cactus plant is that the plant has pricks on the outside.[/quote]

good work!

If we implement an online swear box, we could buy Delia out by Xmas.Fuck twat cock piss shit.  There''s £5 to start with.The Norwich City "Oops, I Said Sh*tty" Kitty.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]If we implement an online swear box, we could buy Delia out by Xmas.Fuck twat cock piss shit.  There''s £5 to start with.The Norwich City "Oops, I Said Sh*tty" Kitty.[/quote]

Yeah, where''s Larry David when he''s needed?[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omGKN4xE32I[/url]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]Ahhhhhh....... The sweet smell of irony this post has.............[;)][/quote]

The really scary part is the fact that there are so many people here who fail to understand my remarkable sense of humour.[/quote]

you could make it more obvious, couldn''t you?