Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Gillingham v Shrewsbury L2 play off final

Shrewsbury for me.  Always had a soft spot for them and consider them as my second team.  I think it comes from when I played football for the cubs (aged about 9 or 10) and we played in the same strip as theirs!

I''d go to either away game so not fussed. Btw, what do you lot all think about Shrewbury''s ''Keeper Luke Daniels? I reckon he''d do a job here! Only problem is that he is also fairly young so with Rudd in the squad may be a bit rotation-like if we were to sign him.

Luke Daniels looks alright. Can''t really see him getting in at WBA, and shouldn''t cost much..

I think Shewsbury will be be better for Norwich.What I,ve seen so far ,Shewsbury look nailed on relegation fodder next season.Gillingham look like they have Something about them.

Well im going to uni in London next year so I wanted Gilliangham so im quite happy with that. Although they''re away stand does not have a roof!

Ashton really should have cleared it off the line, the ball should never have got between his head and the post. And thats just what they said on sky

Ashton had a real stinking playoffs... with the own goal in the SF 1st leg and penalty conceded in the 2nd leg on top of that.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]BBC say it wasn''t a corner in the first place- ball went out off an attacker, they claim.[/quote]

yh i saw it on SS1 should have been a goal kick as it came off the attacker''s knee

[quote user="barryevans"]grant holt should now be on the move, what you lot reckon[/quote]You''d think so. The keeper was pretty handy looking too!

Gutted. Went to game today to support the Shrews as they are my 2nd team. Was really looking forward to seeing them play Norwich. Will have to hope to be drawn together in johnstone paint trophy!!!!!!!!!