Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Re: Forum Morons

[quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="Disturbed"]

These forums are a disgrace......... sorry ment to say the majority of the posters are a disgrace.

You call yourselves Norwich Supporters? Bunch of tossers if you ask me.

You are all in denial if you think that the keyboard warriors and the meaningless meeting at St Andrews have any effect on whats going to happen - you/they will not.

The fact that 25000+ were at the last home game and there are over 18000 season ticket holders how how well Norwich are supported. We may not be in our rightful place but as a yo yo club it is something that was inevatable. Our true place is in the championship and i am sure we will be back there after next season. We are a massive club to be i the League we find ourselves in and will coe through. We are small fry in relation to clubs in the premiership - not in support - but in money.

Money is the Key to it all and until someone with loads of dosh comes along will you all stop slagging off the only person putting their own money in - its ridiculas. A minority bunch of halfwit anarchists with little else in their lives seem to think that they can make a differene - no way - its the real supporters that can and will make the diference by supporting the team and club through anything.

[/quote]

and different! and difference.

Indifference

[/quote]Well spotted Shef! [:)]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]If you are a real supporter then i will side with the morons ,its so called fans like yourself that have dragged this club to the depths we could do with you fucking off along with Delia and co .
[/quote]

I fail to see how that guy was responsible for the clubs relegation?!

I wouldn''t worry this guy normally slags the fans off in other threads, looks like he thinks he is worthy of a thread.  He was wrong.  Go stick your head back up Delia''s arse!

And threads like these demonstrate exactly why this club is going nowhere.  deep divisions in fans, board and club means that whatever happens during the summer and next season people will remain dissatisfied.

When did any club get promotion with this amount of unrest?

Such a sorry state of affairs,  my poor grandad would be turning in his grave.

Any coincidence that he died hours after watching Gunns calamitous debut??

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

And threads like these demonstrate exactly why this club is going nowhere.  deep divisions in fans, board and club means that whatever happens during the summer and next season people will remain dissatisfied.

When did any club get promotion with this amount of unrest?

Such a sorry state of affairs,  my poor grandad would be turning in his grave.

Any coincidence that he died hours after watching Gunns calamitous debut??

[/quote]

sorry to hear that! but yes he would be turning...to many no it alls! good old narfolk people

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"][quote user="Disturbed"]

These forums are a disgrace......... sorry ment to say the majority of the posters are a disgrace.

You are all in denial if you think that the keyboard warriors and the meaningless meeting at St Andrews have any effect on whats going to happen - you/they will not.

The fact that 25000+ were at the last home game and there are over 18000 season ticket holders how how well Norwich are supported. We may not be in our rightful place but as a yo yo club it is something that was inevatable. Our true place is in the championship and i am sure we will be back there after next season. We are a massive club to be i the League we find ourselves in and will coe through. We are small fry in relation to clubs in the premiership - not in support - but in money.

Money is the Key to it all and until someone with loads of dosh comes along will you all stop slagging off the only person putting their own money in - its ridiculas. A minority bunch of halfwit anarchists with little else in their lives seem to think that they can make a differene - no way - its the real supporters that can and will make the diference by supporting the team and club through anything.

[/quote]

Where we are is not inevitable. Most Championship clubs have spent less than us and have emptier stadiums than us but select talented managers who attract decent players & get the best out of what they have. This is because most Championship clubs are run by business minded strategists rather than well meaning amateurs who are too emotionally attached.

That''s why many Norwich fans are not like you and wouldn''t sit contentedly in a burning building saying ''well at least it''s warm in here''.

[/quote]

like it!

Disturbed, go take a long walk off a short pier.or as you would sayDisturbed, go tayke a longe walke off a shorte peer

Disturbed, if you wish to make a Grade A twonk of yourself there are easier ways you know, why not tie a ‘strap on’ to your forehead and go out for a pint for starters? 

Still back to your most eloquent post, actually I can’t be bothered as you really are a Grade A………………. 

Oh well if you must, Robert Chase, St. Andrews Hall, the last time this happened, NCISA, oh hell what’s the point……………………

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]

You spelt ''meant'' and ''ridiculous'' wrong............[/quote]that crushed his argument.well donebe proud.you shelved all the sensible factual retorts you''d obviously considered in favour of this piece of genius

[quote] user="|BA"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]

You spelt ''meant'' and ''ridiculous'' wrong............
[/quote]

that crushed his argument.

well done

be proud.

you shelved all the sensible factual retorts you''d obviously considered in favour of this piece of genius

[/quote]

LMFAO

And thanks for the support guys!!!

The replys just back up what i said - morons!

[quote user="BA"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]

You spelt ''meant'' and ''ridiculous'' wrong............[/quote]that crushed his argument.well donebe proud.you shelved all the sensible factual retorts you''d obviously considered in favour of this piece of genius

[/quote]Thanks IBA! Appreciate the sentiment![Y]I thought that nicely topped all the ''sensible factual retorts'' I had lined up! Frankly, because there were none to be had..........

[quote user="Disturbed"][quote] user="|BA"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]

[/quote]

LMFAO

And thanks for the support guys!!!

The replys just back up what i said - morons!

[/quote]I''ll just whisper this so IBA doesn''t hear. That shouldn''t have been plural, as there was only 1 ''guy'' stupid enough to agree with you. If you could even call it that..... [8-)]

[quote]These forums are a disgrace......... sorry ment to say the majority of the posters are a disgrace.

Money is the Key to it all and until someone with loads of dosh comes along will you all stop slagging off the only person putting their own money in - its ridiculas. A minority bunch of halfwit anarchists with little else in their lives seem to think that they can make a differene - no way - its the real supporters that can and will make the diference by supporting the team and club through anything.[/quote] The "i" is meant to be a capital!