Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

whats up with everyone

Maybe everyone has realized that huckerby is not the answer to are situation anymore, he was a legend and one of my favorite to pull on the Norwich shirt but huckerby has moved on and so should we.

I''m sure the EDP will have their daily article about him tomorrow.  As we''ve had every morning for the last year...

Great player, but time to move on now.

I suggested this and got shot out of the sky.  Perhaps reality is finally starting to sink into some people''s heads?[quote user="canarydownunder"]Maybe everyone has realized that huckerby is not the answer to are situation anymore, he was a legend and one of my favorite to pull on the Norwich shirt but huckerby has moved on and so should we.[/quote]

[quote user="canarydownunder"]Maybe everyone has realized that huckerby is not the answer to are situation anymore, he was a legend and one of my favorite to pull on the Norwich shirt but huckerby has moved on and so should we.[/quote]WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU IDIOT, IF HUCKERBY WAS STILL PLAYING FOR US THEN WE WOULD BE IN THE PLAYOFF FINAL TOMORROW. ACTUALLY NO BECAUSE WE WOULD ALREADY BE PROMOTED. IF HUCKERBY WAS PLAYING FOR US THEN WE WOULD HAVE BEEN PROMOTED IN FEBRUARY P28 W28 D0 L0.  IF HUCKERBY WAS STILL PLAYING FOR US LEROY LITA WOULD HAVE SIGNED.  IF HUCKERBY WAS STILL PLAYING FOR US THEN MPS WOULD HAVE CLAIMED SCRUPLOUSLY ON EXPENSES.  IF HUCKERBY WAS STILL PLAYING FOR US THEN JADE GOODY WOULD STILL BE ALIVE.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="canarydownunder"]Maybe everyone has realized that huckerby is not the answer to are situation anymore, he was a legend and one of my favorite to pull on the Norwich shirt but huckerby has moved on and so should we.[/quote]WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU IDIOT, IF HUCKERBY WAS STILL PLAYING FOR US THEN WE WOULD BE IN THE PLAYOFF FINAL TOMORROW. ACTUALLY NO BECAUSE WE WOULD ALREADY BE PROMOTED. IF HUCKERBY WAS PLAYING FOR US THEN WE WOULD HAVE BEEN PROMOTED IN FEBRUARY P28 W28 D0 L0.  IF HUCKERBY WAS STILL PLAYING FOR US LEROY LITA WOULD HAVE SIGNED.  IF HUCKERBY WAS STILL PLAYING FOR US THEN MPS WOULD HAVE CLAIMED SCRUPLOUSLY ON EXPENSES.  IF HUCKERBY WAS STILL PLAYING FOR US THEN JADE GOODY WOULD STILL BE ALIVE.[/quote]I''m somewhat glad hes gone then...