Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Why do we care about bloody Lupoli!

What is that article doing up! Although it''s funny how he''s good enough for a team chasing Premiership football, but not good enough for us!

Quite agree, there''s obviously a chronic lack of any interesting activity coming out of Colney/Carrow Road at the moment. I couldn''t care less about him or Croft for that matter either.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]What is that article doing up! Although it''s funny how he''s good enough for a team chasing Premiership football, but not good enough for us!
[/quote]

Are you seriel? Your second sentence answered the first one.  It''s effing maddening he is in the line up for Sheffield when he was considered to be too fragile and too moody for us despite scoring regularly on the few chances he did get.  Now HE''S on his way to at least a high ranking Coca Cola club next season while WE are on the way to Hartlepool.

[quote user="Things are looking up "]Thank Gunn? I believe Roeder sent Loops away! His one good loan signing.[/quote]It was one of Gunn''s first acts as manager

It is relevant because (correct me if i''m wrong), Lupoli is actually on loan from us! What a great decision that was..

[quote user="Larry David"]It is relevant because (correct me if i''m wrong), Lupoli is actually on loan from us! What a great decision that was..
[/quote]

I''m not sure he is.  Pretty sure the loan deal got terminated full stop, so Sheff Utd have him directly on loan from Fiorentina.

Obviously a slow news day yesterday.  There''s going to be a lot of stories like this until August.

Gunns first big decision Lupo or Curo to lead the line for us for the remainer of the season. Um let me think a talented youngster chumping at the bit?? or an old useless washed up prat who couldn''t hit a barn door!!!

Maybe the first wrong decision Mr. Gunn but watch out there''s plenty more to come.

What sickens me most of all is that some of the quality was already here but it just walked out the door. I think it was evident how much he wanted to play when he came on as a sub and got mega upset with rusty for not squareing the ball to him. No one can argue that he didn''t play for the shirt.

Not good enough for us and yet could be playing in the prem for Sheffield Utd    OH DEAR!

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="Things are looking up "]Thank Gunn? I believe Roeder sent Loops away! His one good loan signing.[/quote]
It was one of Gunn''s first acts as manager
[/quote]

Was it? Believed Roeder said he was too lightweight and sent him packing at start of January transfer window.

[quote user="CT "]Lupoli played in Gunns first game in charge v Barnsley - the 4-0 match...

You can blame Roeder for a lot but not this.
[/quote]

Exactly, it was definitely Gunn whod decided that we recall Cureton and get rid of Lupoli...

But then this is hardly surprising, as yes-man Gunn will need to have yes-man players.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Two managers deciding to play Russell and Cureton ahead of Lupoli. Inspired.
[/quote]

Perhaps it shows how good a player Lupoli is!

Its all about the irony factor with Lupoli -

A guy who was very unjustly not given enough chances at Norwich a poor Championship side subsequently relegated now in a side in the Championship play off finals on the verge of promotion to the Premiership!

Lupolis record for us was a goal every 5 games but many of his games were like 5minutes to 30 minute cameo appearances so infact when you consider the actual time he was on the pitch the ratio would be much lower!

The treatment of Lupoli was a big factor in our relegation cause his goalscoring record suggests he could of scored more goals for us and possibly kept us up!

For the record Cureton was recalled by Norwich in the week leading up to the Barnsley game by A person in the club. It was said at the time it wasn''t Bryan Gunn!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Its all about the irony factor with Lupoli -

A guy who was very unjustly not given enough chances at Norwich a poor Championship side subsequently relegated now in a side in the Championship play off finals on the verge of promotion to the Premiership!

Lupolis record for us was a goal every 5 games but many of his games were like 5minutes to 30 minute cameo appearances so infact when you consider the actual time he was on the pitch the ratio would be much lower!

The treatment of Lupoli was a big factor in our relegation cause his goalscoring record suggests he could of scored more goals for us and possibly kept us up!

For the record Cureton was recalled by Norwich in the week leading up to the Barnsley game by A person in the club. It was said at the time it wasn''t Bryan Gunn!

[/quote]

Yes but I think it is painfully obvious that Gunn was in charge as soon as Roeder was sacked...