Sign in to follow this  
Happy little canary

Next Seasons signings?!!

We really need to start rebuilding from the back forwards! lets start with Luke steele in goal, Martin taylor & Darren Purse at the back. While we''re at it lets bring back Leon Mckenzie? And what about bradley wright phillips as well, got to be worth a punt?!! P.S before anyone says i know none of these will probably come to Norwich just wishfull thinking!!

Steele could be 1, Taylor would cost too much, Purse is at wednesday now and McKenzie is a good shout if he''s stopped getting injured, always liked him at Norwich, a real trier, but had ability too.

If we had stayed up, then we can we could have got Taylor, but now, noway. We have to look for league 1 players I''m afraid.

Bradley Wright Phillips? I dont want that jumped up little multi millionaire anywhere near our club. Anyone that earns £500k a year and still stands and laughs whilst somebody steals a mobile phone out of a barmans handbag is not welcome in Norwich as far as im concerned, yet alone being paid silly wages out of the pockets of the community.

Although Leon McKenzie is a good call, a bit injuy prone, but a pay as you are fit deal would solve that problem. We need people with that kind of fighting spirit, who better to give a good influence to the youngsters and one that certainly wouldnt let himself get bullied in League 1.